New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Postby Active » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 am

big oof
░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Magi ♢ Genderfluid ♢ Any Pronouns ♢ My Sunshine ❤
Welp, I'm Magi And I Breath In Spicy Memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I Love Sushi, Ice Cream And Burritos (ノ ≧ω≦)ノ *:・゚*
I'm a Fan Of FNAF, South Park, Miraculous, Undertale,
Voltron, Regular Show, Deltarune, SU, Starset, TØP,
H2O Just Add Water, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil & Etc
I Sleep Alot And I Own Two Wonderful Cat's! ;w; <33
Dreamies: Moonswirl ♢ Joker ♢ Marionette (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
My PMs Are Open & I Gift People, Pets From Their WL
Artist ♢ Biromantic Asexual ♢ CS Bat Collector
──────────────────────────────────────────────

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kesidi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:24 am

I love this sooo much. Like I love items and it's really difficult to trade for older ones. Thank you <3

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kateshe/theyScorpioaroaceINTJ

last obsessed with 梦中的那片海 ❤
screaming into the void till the deadlines get me

KdramasCdramasnaturetype 5Hufflepuff

xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kesidi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 am

I was on CS all day yesterday and didn't see a Pound opening until I went to sleep at 1am my time. There were 3 Lost & Found openings previously. For someone who has no interest in items, its super frustrating.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Gamora. wrote:
      I was on CS all day yesterday and didn't see a Pound opening until I went to sleep at 1am my time. There were 3 Lost & Found openings previously. For someone who has no interest in items, its super frustrating.

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
i<3 wolves678 wrote:
I see many people are unhappy with the loss of pound openings, but feel that it’s necessary to bring up that pound openings would have likely become less frequent at their own accord anyway. Like I mentioned in my previous post, a while back there was a discussion thread about the pound running out of pets. One of the things (if my memory serves correctly) that I believe was mentioned by a staff member, is that the pound might start having less frequent openings in the future to combat this. While I’m not entirely sure how far into the future that would have been, it’s just something to keep in mind.

Also, to any of those who don’t wish to collect items, there is always the option to grab one anyways, as there are plenty of collectors who would be more than happy enough to trade for them.

aaand I found it, and from Tess herself no less.
So yes, the pound openings would have become less frequent anyway, this is just a fun alternative that helps combat that. The pound has also dropped over 600,000 pets since that post too, and numbers are dwindling.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:41 am

I have a question, so like you know you can’t adopt a certain time after an item, but does that count towards the pound too? Like if the pound is open soon after I adopt an item (which I’ve never seen happen but) can I still adopt a pet? If you know what I mean
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 am

Banana. wrote:I have a question, so like you know you can’t adopt a certain time after an item, but does that count towards the pound too? Like if the pound is open soon after I adopt an item (which I’ve never seen happen but) can I still adopt a pet? If you know what I mean

It is implied in a few places that the counters are separate, so I would assume yes, as technically they are not the same thing.

Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
ML 2023!
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:44 am

Tysm!!~ I'm new to CS, and it can be sooo hard to get older items, or the ones I'm interested in! Ty <3

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:49 am

DuskzeHedgie wrote:
Gamora. wrote:

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
i<3 wolves678 wrote:
I see many people are unhappy with the loss of pound openings, but feel that it’s necessary to bring up that pound openings would have likely become less frequent at their own accord anyway. Like I mentioned in my previous post, a while back there was a discussion thread about the pound running out of pets. One of the things (if my memory serves correctly) that I believe was mentioned by a staff member, is that the pound might start having less frequent openings in the future to combat this. While I’m not entirely sure how far into the future that would have been, it’s just something to keep in mind.

Also, to any of those who don’t wish to collect items, there is always the option to grab one anyways, as there are plenty of collectors who would be more than happy enough to trade for them.

So yes, the pound openings would have become less frequent anyway, this is just a fun alternative that helps combat that. The pound has also dropped over 600,000 pets since that post too, and numbers are dwindling.

Oh no! Even though I'm still new, I guess I'll donate most of my pets!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 pm

DuskzeHedgie wrote:
Gamora. wrote:

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
i<3 wolves678 wrote:

Yeah, unfortunately the Pound's hyperactive days had to come to an end. Nearly 2 years ago we noticed the Pound had hoarded about 2.6 million pets. We upgraded the settings to allow it to open much more frequently so we could try and clear the backlog. But it's down to about 400,000 now so if we continued at the current rate it would have run out of pets in a few more months. Opening up the Lost & Found gives people something else to enjoy now the Pound has to open less frequently. I realise some users do not collect items, but unfortunately we don't get enough pet donations to keep the Pound opening that often. We'll have to run a special donation drive some day :lol:
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:43 pm

I loooooooooooooove this update, I've probably said it already, but I'll say it again. I love dressing pets up, it's my second favourite CS past time after the oekaki. I've not got anything really valuable yet, except maybe some elf shoes and a stick from 2009, but being able to go to the L&F and just pick out a flower to complete the plant or a leaf to finally fill the gap in the tree is a god given gift I swear.
Though seeing lots of items you like on one page leaves you spoilt for choice and incredibly indecisive, like a kid at a free candy store, I still love it. Thanks again! ;u;
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me