New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 pm

This is an awesome idea imo. People do not get as mad and protective over items and you can get some pretty cool items. Item rarity isn't as popular either, so this will be much easier to handle then the Pound.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeauregardFarms » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Sennethe wrote:
BeauregardFarms wrote:I'm not a fan of the lost and found. I never use items, I'm just here for the pets. I feel like this addition is going to make pet collecting even harder since we'll only be able to adopt from the pound half as much as before. Super disappointed but I'll keep an open mind, maybe it'll surprise me. Does anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, I feel the same way. I had a hard enough time catching the pets before this is going to make it at least twice as hard. And I don't know if it's just to meet grand-opening demand or what, but I haven't even seen it mention the pound side since they've turned it on. It's lost and found every time I've checked.

Edit: It is a grand opening thing -- didn't read back a page. Take that off my to-do list for a while.

Despite the grand opening thing I've been worried that this will be a continuous problem like you said. I guess we'll hope for the best!
Trade me! I never use my items so please offer me pets for them. Seriously, I have 45 pages of items that I'm more than happy to trade!!!

My favorite pet <3 Image

Feed my children?
ImageImageImageImageImage
BeauregardFarms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:46 am

As others have mentioned, I never use items and have no desire for them. Because the Lost & Found and Pound are connected, we will be losing Pound openings, so those that only collect pets will lose out on a lot. Bit of a disappointment that we will be losing Pound time. But I'm happy for those that are excited about the Lost & Found.
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–ˆ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      β–Œ
      ♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
      service dog chat β˜† job chat
      β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:40 am

Thank you so much for adding this feature! I love collecting items and this makes it a lot easier! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 am

I see many people are unhappy with the loss of pound openings, but feel that it’s necessary to bring up that pound openings would have likely become less frequent at their own accord anyway. Like I mentioned in my previous post, a while back there was a discussion thread about the pound running out of pets. One of the things (if my memory serves correctly) that I believe was mentioned by a staff member, is that the pound might start having less frequent openings in the future to combat this. While I’m not entirely sure how far into the future that would have been, it’s just something to keep in mind.

Also, to any of those who don’t wish to collect items, there is always the option to grab one anyways, as there are plenty of collectors who would be more than happy enough to trade for them.
    *β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiaTsu » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:54 am

I just added a bunch 2008 and 2009 items to my.wishlist to make finding em easier
Hopefully I wont get too mixed up with what I actually want which is plushies lolol. But it could help me get good stuff to trsde for said plushies
I dare you to click on this link...
This is one of my Drolve, Im an artist for them, go check them out and adopt one they are amazing!
This is my first baby Orb Cat Darkshine~! I love him so much~ Can't wait to get more of these cuties~
LiaTsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rarity~ » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:31 pm

BeauregardFarms wrote:
Sennethe wrote:
BeauregardFarms wrote:I'm not a fan of the lost and found. I never use items, I'm just here for the pets. I feel like this addition is going to make pet collecting even harder since we'll only be able to adopt from the pound half as much as before. Super disappointed but I'll keep an open mind, maybe it'll surprise me. Does anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, I feel the same way. I had a hard enough time catching the pets before this is going to make it at least twice as hard. And I don't know if it's just to meet grand-opening demand or what, but I haven't even seen it mention the pound side since they've turned it on. It's lost and found every time I've checked.

Edit: It is a grand opening thing -- didn't read back a page. Take that off my to-do list for a while.

Despite the grand opening thing I've been worried that this will be a continuous problem like you said. I guess we'll hope for the best!

Quite honestly, my mom and I aren't fond of this new feature at all, regardless of the fact that the pound is running again. We both like items, but we're here for the pet collecting, and working down our wishlists is going to be so much slower now from this new feature. I don't have an issue with the feature of getting items the same way you can save pets from the pound, but I would feel a lot better about it ifthe Lost and Found was a separate page on the adoption tab and the Pound had its own tab again. That way both item collectors and pet collectors can focus on what they want with so much more ease and not have to worry about missing the very few times the desired side opens. QwQ Just a suggestion that's been really bothering me and my mom since the lost and found sort of took over.
~Rarity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeredithFox » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:48 pm

It's really difficult to determine when the pound opens now too, it's frustrating seeing that the lost and found will be open in six hours but it doesn't say when the pound will be open it's like the pound never opens is there a way to put a timer on both
MeredithFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie5721 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:27 am

This is super exciting! <3
Emiloo
Cookie5721

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:06 am

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
I see many people are unhappy with the loss of pound openings, but feel that it’s necessary to bring up that pound openings would have likely become less frequent at their own accord anyway. Like I mentioned in my previous post, a while back there was a discussion thread about the pound running out of pets. One of the things (if my memory serves correctly) that I believe was mentioned by a staff member, is that the pound might start having less frequent openings in the future to combat this. While I’m not entirely sure how far into the future that would have been, it’s just something to keep in mind.

Also, to any of those who don’t wish to collect items, there is always the option to grab one anyways, as there are plenty of collectors who would be more than happy enough to trade for them.

aaand I found it, and from Tess herself no less.
So yes, the pound openings would have become less frequent anyway, this is just a fun alternative that helps combat that. The pound has also dropped over 600,000 pets since that post too, and numbers are dwindling.
    *β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol