CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby Wolf Storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 am

When did you join CS? March 11th, 2014
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
Favorite pets?: Moon/Non Swirl, UR Cinnabun, UR Bee, Red X Pps, Rose Pps, Green+Blue Sorbet, UR Aussie/Cookie Dog, UR Bee, etc......
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trade and talk to others.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Accepting very unfair trades (Ex. Trading my Cake dog for a grinner...). Also— not finding this site sooner! I love CS!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Ask questions if you need any help— either by trade, help ticket, or by a thread on a post— everyone is here to help eachother
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NachoNormal » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 am

When did you join CS? I joined cs on May 12, 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: When Tess created the chickensmoothie instagram, and then I made a cs instagram and met a ton of other players :)
Favorite pets?: the pink headphones deer and the ghost dog.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Organize pets into categories
What's your biggest CS regret?: Having a 2nd account when I first joined and then lying about it
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Have fun! If you are trading make sure you are not getting scammed out of pets by people who take advantage of newer players!
NachoNormal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kököchin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:22 am

When did you join CS? June 28th 2016
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: meeting all my lovely friends on the good trade thread c:
    Favorite pets?: bee, zonkey, cinnabun, sun pups, ur tiger, sorbet set, lolita, etc...
    Favorite thing to do on CS?: gift others and (sometimes) trade c:
    What's your biggest CS regret?: not finding the forums sooner, and not taking the time to learn the rareslist before sending a trade -- but i know better now, and am more experienced.
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: if you need help with a trade, post on the fair trade thread. it's really useful and may require patience, but it gets the job done and assures that everyone is happy in the end c:
she/her 10/22 ♥
athlete ♥
ARMY
i believe everyone is beautiful ✦✧ ♥
stranger things/riverdale ♥

Image Image
Kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClaireyBeary333 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:26 am

When did you join CS? 3rd January 2017
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Being gifted my first rare when I first started
Favorite pets?: Malk smiley (XD) cinnabun and banana
Favorite thing to do on CS?: randomly browsing thru forums
What's your biggest CS regret?: umm I don't have many...giving away my warrior without knowing what it was worth I suppose
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: don't randomly trade away lists if you dont know what they are umm you can ask for help I suppose the fair trade thread is a lifesaver to me

Huggle me?

Also LeoEmma77, AwesomeKatkat and Quintagon use the same IP as me
ClaireyBeary333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfyr » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 am

When did you join CS? this is a complicated question because this is my second account, I joined originally in the middle of 2011 and had my account deleted my username back then was appleberry. I decided to rejoin CS last year in December because I have more free time. (to be exact my previous account was named .:appleberry:. I am not the original appleberry lol)
      What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Probably talking to other users and getting to know them, making new friends and having fun with the events every year.
      Favorite pets?: Most likely all of them, although I do love the event pets as well as the store pets. c:
      Favorite thing to do on CS?: I really like roleplaying and I always have, CS has improved my writing skills quite a bit.
      What's your biggest CS regret?: Deleting my other account, I should have kept it for when I wanted to come back.
      Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Be careful with your pets and make sure your trades are fair, try to find a hobby on here like the art or roleplaying.
Starfyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 am

When did you join CS? oct 08 but my account was deleted, so then i rejoined in sep 14 i think?
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: ive been classified as the 'forum game king' a few times but easily i give up that name to fufufu/siren alley/2 bagels (wowi) but ye, ive really enjoyed taking over the forum games. in like 2012 i used to roleplay with my sister, malika621 (now ~plant.girl~), and that was awesome cx
Favorite pets?: all rattos but my favorite, ever, is the ur tiger. before the ur tiger, it was the hyena advent c: and before that came out, i was in love with the blue sorbet and yellow sorbet !!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: obviously play on the forum games cx
What's your biggest CS regret?: ah, getting banned, definitely wont make those mistakes again, but !! well i also regret losing so many of my friends between '14 and '16 when i was on a p big hiatus
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: follow the rules, fam, and just enjoy the site! honestly, theres a lot to do, so if something doesnt make you happy, then try something else!!
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkunkSmell » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 am

When did you join CS? 3/5/17
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I got gifted a Grown Scarf Dog!
Favorite pets?: I love my Light Pawprint Rat!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Swap! Whether it’s monthlies/events/holidays/lists!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I traded away my SkunkS Collection, got them back tho!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Sign up for Adopt A Newbie!
Pet's name: Pfft!
Pet's name: Bleh

Baby Gloobs Moderator
ImageImage

Pet's name: Zebelle

”I think, therefore I stink”
SkunkSmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taraa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:13 am

When did you join CS? Thu Sep 25, 2008 (a long long time ago!)
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: All the trading, collecting
Favorite pets?: All of the bettas
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trying to collect every single pet
What's your biggest CS regret?: Missing a month of outcomes
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Just be nice and enjoy the community
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Hello to all the people!
Collecting Chameleons and Betta's

My serious addiction series
Riverdale
The 100
A series of unfortunate events

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Taraa

My pets
My items
My wishlist