General Helpers: (APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: General Helpers: Now hiring! (CLOSING SOON!!)

Postby Cloverstream » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 am

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: July 9 ,2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 5228
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: everyday 
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 5-8
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum? Do you know how all the tools/options in the oekaki work?): I know a bit of some languages German and Spanish mostly. I already like to help out others. I know how oekaki works. I know my raritys well to. I have been a mod or general helper for adoptions, rp ect. If you want a reference , you can pm me. 
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: becuase my ultimate cs dream no, beyond my cs dream is to be part of the cs staff. I enjoy helping others and helping solve problems so it's fair for all users. My reasons are unlimited, but i dont want to take up your time. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my Application!

Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pear » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: Oct 30, 2010

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 5332

3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7

4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I am on and off all day, so in total, I range from 3 hours to 7 hours, depending on the day and if I need to get something done on here.

5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?: I speak a little German, and I will learn more during this upcoming school year. I also know how to use the Oekaki, Gimp, and Photoshop.

6. Why do you want to be a General Helper? I am cool headed, I stay away from arguments, and I love to help people. I very rarely or never get into arguments. When I find myself in a position where someone is trying to get on my nerves, I often step back and see how I could reply in order to not provoke any frustration from them. I just don't like arguing with people in general. I try not to hurt anyone's feelings with what I say, because I do not know what kind of situation they could be coming from. They could be abused, or just having a hard time in life. I try not to make anything worse, but I try to make it better.
I also love to help people. When I stumble upon a question, I try my best to answer clearly and nicely. I really like helping people because I feel good that I've helped someone out. It also helps me see how other people think, so I know how to respond correctly to people who are frustrated.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.<3
Pear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuchi » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:38 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:03 pm.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3311.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week, sometimes just to see the new outcomes.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? A few hours. I'm pretty much addicted to Chicken Smoothie, when I'm sick I can even sit here the whole day long. I like hanging around on the forums, so that is where I spend most of my Chicken Smoothie time.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum? Do you know how all the tools/options in the oekaki work?)
I'm very experienced with the oekaki section, I know all tools and can explain everything. I can speak fluently Russian and Dutch, and can also speak English pretty good. I have graduated from school so I'm pretty skilled. I can also speak a bit French and German. And currently I'm learning Swedish. I've been a helper on another - Dutch - forum before, so I do have experience in helping around people. I do know a lot about rarities, I don't have every pet in the game though, so I don't know everything. I do answer a lot of questions from chickensmoothians. Well, in my opinion, it's a lot. :3 I love helping people out when they're having problems, and although I can be too honest sometimes, I do consider myself as a kind and calm person.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would love to be a General Helper for many reasons. First of all, I love Chicken Smoothie and do love being on this website. This will be a fun job for me. And I will take it serious. Secondly, I , as I already mentioned, love helping people. Of course I will do it with all the pleasure in the world. It is one of the best feelings in the world, when you helped a person. And last but not least, it's a real honour. It would be totally awesome if I have done this in my life. I respect the makers and this website. It's a great website and it would be awesome if I could help a little to make this website a little better.
Schnuchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FenFen » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 am

I joined Chicken Smoothie on November the third at 11:26AM .
Since the time of applying i have posted 974 times.
I usualy visit Cs every day.
I Usualy spend two to seven hours a day on Cs
The languges i can write and read include: French, Spanish, English,Arabic, Italian, Vietnamese,German and Greek, There are a few more i am not as good at.
At the moment i am takeing a break from college, i am seventeen so i am mature enough to handle hard situations.
I have a working knowlage of Cs and am on other sites.
All of these things are why i want to be a helper i dont know if this is good enough or not.....if not some hints to where i whent wrong whould be good but i know the mods dont have all the time in the world.

xXFrom AsMadAsRabbitsXx
Image Image
FenFen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl, » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:30 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
September 20, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
about Everyday ^^
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
3+ hours
Note) I live on a farm, so sometimes, I have to get off early
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum? Do you know how all the tools/options in the oekaki work?)
- I can write in spanish
- I am involved in a lot of activities that require me to awnser questions (over and over) and I am very good with people.
- I understand the trade values very well, though I dont trade alot anymore
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I would like to be a general helper because I love CS. I would love to be able to help others that need help and awnser any questions they have. Being ablt to contribute the CS society would be absolutely awesome to me! I am on all the time, and can be up at all hours (depending on my day) I love helping people, and awnsering any questions that they have. I would always take this position seriously and not try to over power others or boast about it. I thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck to the other members
owl,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

Eep! I put in a form, but I can't find it!
Luckily, my friend wanted to see it. XD

What date did you register as a CS member?:
I've been here since 2009, October 31st.

How many posts have you made in the forum:
I've made 7126 posts, not counting this one.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
I come every day, unless something happens; vacation, family crisis, ETC.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
I used to spend five hours on CS, but lately I've gotten in to show business. So perhaps 2-3 hours? 1 hour at the least, four at most.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I'm learning Spanish, and if all else fails, I know a good translator. :3
I also know almost everything there is to know about the forms, including the oekaki, and have previously helped other members figure things out.

In real life, I'm a baby sitter, so I have a lot of patience, and experience in answering things over and over again.
I'm also the vice president of my 4H group, so I know how to handle busy things, be organized, and state things clearly without taking hours to do it.
My mom is the assistant manager of a toy store, and I often go with her to help out around the place; organizing, doing things quickly so as not to keep the customers waiting, keeping their kids occupied, and answering questions; yet I also know how to back off when they don't need any more help.

Why do you want to be a General Helper?:
Pfft, did you want a novel? XD

Let's see...
I love helping others. That's really it. That warm and fuzzy feeling inside that you get from knowing you did some good.
Also, I feel like I owe something to this site. It's a place for me to go when real life is getting hard, where I can be with my friends, do some drawing, where there's always something to do. It's that place I retreat, where I escape. It's that place where I don't hurt, where I can stand for something without being shy.
And for that, I owe Chickensmoothie. I owe every single one of these wonderful members, and I want to help others in return for all the help that you guys gave me. Darn, now I'm choking up. XD
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:42 am

^ phew, you posted just in time ;)

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR THE NEW GENERAL HELPERS TO BE CHOSEN AND ANNOUNCED TO THE FORUM.

WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY LATE APPLICATIONS.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me