Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby SpringDaisy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm

How long have you been a member?: since Feb. 2014, but i was a member back in 2009-10 but left because life became busy, but i'm back now!
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the pets and the events!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: can't really think of any bad experiences, but I loved when i finally got a job and was able to get chicken dollars for some store pets! <3
Most memorable trade you've had?: haha i love all my trades^^ none really stand out, they're all amazing:)
Favorite pet?: The malk pets & Warrior cats <3
SpringDaisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm

How long have you been a member?: Almost a year now! 2 days left in American days and 1 day left for Brazil for my year!

What are your favorite things about the site?: I love how this site has brought people [and pets!] together for 8 whole years!

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Well, my best memories are when I have saw the joy on my friend's faces when they first joined, and how much it means for me to gift others dreamies.

Most memorable trade you've had?: I have had quite a few, so I really can't decide!
Favorite pet?: Well, probably [url]these[/url] cuties! Sure they don't have such a high demand, but I love them!
Last edited by fall out boy, on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sockerbopper » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:35 pm

How long have you been a member?:Since around 2013...but I left my account for a bit and then returned around 2014 or 2015
What are your favorite things about the site?:Trading and gifts. It keeps it fun and exciting. As well as new exciting adopts.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:My best memories would have to be when I gifted people. It was nice really. x3
Most memorable trade you've had?:I got a whole gift bomb from someone who left the site. It was so nice. ;w;
Favorite pet?:The derpy dog from April Fools a couple years back. I think I still have it too. x3
I'm mostly gift on here, but if you wanna trade or message, then I'm on quite often!

Sockerbopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [deleted user 39490] » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:36 pm

How long have you been a member?: I've been a member since mid-2011. I still remember joining. It was hot and I was in Tennessee with no air conditioning and was looking to pass time. After looking up "Warrior Cat Adoptables", as I was really into them at the time, I found the site and joined. I can still remember the Medieval Event, staying up at night collecting tokens and exchanging them. I kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a few years, but rejoined almost exactly a year ago!

What are your favorite things about the site?: The community and staff as a whole. There are amazing people on here and I've met so many that are just like me and that I can have conversations with on stuff we like. Not to mention the amazing staff. They take care of the site so well and get involved in the community. On other sites, staff always seem like the silent watchers, but not here. Here, they're just like part of the rest of the community.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I haven't had many negative ones, but one of the worst has to be more recently when I traded my Patchwork + several other rares and very rares for a lower tier advent... They kept saying that it wasn't enough and me, not really paying attention, fell for it. Oh well, you win some and you lose some I guess. As for best, it'd have to be the gifts I've received and the support I've been given over all. When I'm going through a hard time, I know that I can vent and that someone will listen to me without judging.

Most memorable trade you've had?: None specifically that come to mind. Though, someone gifted me a September List pet that I had desired after I traded my previous one down... for a Shima Longtail. They were totally awesome. Not to mention the two amazing people that gifted me a Cheshire Cat out of the blue. The community is amazing.
Favorite pet?: That's a hard one. Honestly? The Catcoon Rare PPS. It's a little random, I know, but it's just so cute! The way you can see the little kitten on the inside of the cocoon. So cute <3 The Dragon Dogs from the Medieval Event are a close second, as tons of memories come with those.
[deleted user 39490]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babyseroro » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:37 pm

How long have you been a member?: I've been a member for about 2 years (3 years this coming December)

What are your favorite things about the site?: I love how the site has a really diverse and accepting community :3

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: (Best): When I first joined I was helped out and gifted by some really nice people, and I was able to return the favor later to other new members~ (Worst): Getting spammed by someone abut a trade in my pms before I learned that I could foe them

Most memorable trade you've had?: The trade where I obtained my ultimate dreamie ^.^ the 2014 PPS store dragon

Favorite pet?: My ultimate dreamie, of course ;3
babyseroro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrocynical » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Ive been a member for a year and a few months, and this game is GREAT! i love collecting and trading pets, almost like a virtual pokemon card game in a way :P, its helped me get many friends and everything! and even though i cant draw at all, its let me see so many creative peices of artwork!
Byrocynical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jello, World » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 pm

How long have you been a member?: A month
What are your favorite things about the site?: The horses
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I have no memories
Most memorable trade you've had?: I got a 2011 UC in pound?
Favorite pet?:Image
Image he/him/his/bro/dude/whatever
ESL | Adult
Seeking Trades
I collect equines, BWs, sitting cats, and PPS pets. Massive wishlist.

<<Fact: Brightheart is the best Warrior. NO EXCEPTIONS.

My name is a joke about my favorite food (Jello) and a phrase often used to test output in coding (Hello, World). If you got a laugh out of it, good for you!
Jello, World

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrannidae » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:40 pm

How long have you been a member?:
I'm pretty sure I joined around Halloween in 2012. The little infobox there will have a more accurate date
What are your favorite things about the site?:
I'm mainly just a collector, and I REALLY love my Horde of Critters.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
My best has to be getting my first list pet. I don't do much trading, but I still love the feeling you get when you finally get your hands on a list pet. My worst is seeing how incredibly strange I was when I look back at old posts. I get that shivery-cringe feeling, ya know?
Most memorable trade you've had?:
Getting my '08 Camo Dog was a lovely feeling.
Favorite pet?:
It's gotta be my '08 Camo. He was my main goal, so it's wonderful to have him sitting around. My YouTube dogs are also up there, seeing as though YouTube is one of my favorite things. Heck, my sig sure says a lot about my obsession, heh.

Image Image Image
---
Devouring the world...
One fly at a time.
---
Image Image Image
Tyrannidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: 7 years, 7 months. I adopted my first pet on 2008-08-26.
    What are your favorite things about the site?: The community! I do like the pets, but what really kept me here all this time are the amazing people I get to interact with. I am especially fond of chatting on the discussion threads. Whether it be silly theories about the site's characters, or virtual sleepovers (where nobody actually goes to sleep), it's always great fun to be involved in the events here.
    I made many wonderful friends thanks to CS, and I know I wouldn't be the person I am today if I had never come here.
    The CS community is lovely <3
    What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My worst memory is hands-down the thing a couple years back when there was a lot of strife on one of my favourite threads. I realize now that I acted immature at that time, and that I wasn't being a very nice person in some instances.
    My best memories... that's more difficult. There's much to choose from. I think I'm gonna go and pick the moment when I got Tess' PM about being accepted as a GH. I feel like it is a milestone in my involvement with the site, and I'm still very proud that I've been selected.
    Most memorable trade you've had?: Uh... Maybe the one where an awesome person gave me the black UR cat for underpay? I wanted that cat so badly, and they decided to let me have it even though I wasn't offering them a fair deal and we both knew it.
    I did eventually return the favor once I could, but they didn't demand it of me and gave me the cat our of pure generosity.
    Favorite pet?:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: the halloween event in '12!

What are your favorite things about the site?: spooky pets and friendly little sub-communities on here! ; v ;

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: my best was probably the mlp oc fanclub in its prime, where i met most of my friends! worst was wrestling with oekaki, and eventually just giving up...;; r i p oekaki

Most memorable trade you've had?: i don't trade that much ha

Favorite pet?: can't pick just one haha
    of ones i have, definitely these guys and these two from the 2013 summer event (i think is where they're from?)

of all the pets on the site... the jubjub bird store pet, the dino store pets, this husky (i have a weak spot for huskies since i used to have one |0|), this guy, and this guy!
    and a whole bunch of others but i'm not gonna list them all ha

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS