My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NOW HIRING: Oekaki Mods, Roleplay Mods, General Helpers

Postby arabella !! » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:07 am

Lillybear wrote:
    If a General Helper, for some reason, dons't know the answer to a question, what would they do? Would they contact another GH or an Admin?
    Thank you.

Not all GH are perfect and they all have their expertise at something, I'm pretty sure they would forward you to another person or try to handle your question the best they can. Luckily there is a General Helper's Thread, so you see what each GH is good at better than other things.
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 am

This is probably a stupid question, but will anyone who's had warnings for bullying, fighting, cheating, or scamming definitely not be picked as a general helper? Are there any other kinds of warnings that would mean it's extremely unlikely that you'll get chosen?
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivere » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:13 am

The Black Cat wrote:
    This is probably a stupid question, but will anyone who's had warnings for bullying, fighting, cheating, or scamming definitely not be picked as a general helper? Are there any other kinds of warnings that would mean it's extremely unlikely that you'll get chosen?

If you have a warning for one of these things and your form is outstanding, but someone else with a clean slate has the same or even a bit lesser quality in their form, yours will be most likely overlooked in favor of the person without a warning. (: Even then, like you said, it is an extremely low chance you'll have to get chosen as these are somewhat "major" offenses.

There are no stupid questions (:
Last edited by vivere on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
vivere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:13 am

Swiftalu wrote:
Lillybear wrote:
    If a General Helper, for some reason, dons't know the answer to a question, what would they do? Would they contact another GH or an Admin?
    Thank you.

Usually we have a GH who does know the answer to the question answer it instead, or we ask for help answering it from other staff/GH if it's a PM.

Lpsloveraj wrote:
Lillybear wrote:
    Thank you.

Not all GH are perfect and they all have their expertise at something, I'm pretty sure they would forward you to another person or try to handle your question the best they can. Luckily there is a General Helper's Thread, so you see what each GH is good at better than other things.

Thank you for your help!
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 am

Sandusky wrote:
The Black Cat wrote:

If you have a warning for one of these things and your form is outstanding, but someone else with a clean slate has the same or even a bit lesser quality in their form, yours will be most likely overlooked in favor of the person without a warning. (: Even then, like you said, it is an extremely low chance you'll have to get chosen as these are somewhat "major" offenses.

There are no stupid questions (:

Right, thanks. :) Not that I have a warning for any of the things I listed, but let's say you have a warning for a lesser offence, theoretically you would be more likely to be chosen than if you had a warning for something I listed? Are there any kinds of warnings that really don't matter hugely when the applications are reviewed?
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 am

The Black Cat wrote:
    Right, thanks. :) Not that I have a warning for any of the things I listed, but let's say you have a warning for a lesser offence, theoretically you would be more likely to be chosen than if you had a warning for something I listed? Are there any kinds of warnings that really don't matter hugely when the applications are reviewed?

Like said earlier (I think), just something like a minor spam warning a while ago wouldn't matter much when they choose.
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:23 am

The Black Cat wrote:

The Black Cat wrote:

Well, if you are talking about past warnings then it won't affect you that much but would be partly counted. Something huge like art theft long time ago would be taken into considerations, same if it just recently happened and that would probably lessen your chance. Some big ones would be art theft, hacking, bullying etc. Basically anything physical that can hurt/harm a user, since being a GH or any volunteer job involves you helping out a user and making CS a safe and friendly environment. Something like taking something off your signature or giving out false advice about the site and a small spam warning is something that's not severe, and shouldn't be a big problem. ^^
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivere » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 am

skemma04 wrote:
The Black Cat wrote:

Like said earlier (I think), just something like a minor spam warning a while ago wouldn't matter much when they choose.

Yes, adding on to what Skemma said, warnings are usually overlooked if they occurred a long time ago. For example, a spam warning that happened in 2011 is usually overlooked rather than art theft in 2011.
vivere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 am

What would be considered forms of art theft?
    Thank you!
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me