Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby sheepsorrel » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:07 pm

How long have you been a member? -
          I've been a member of Chicken Smoothie for about as long as I can remember well- 3 years!

What are your favorite things about the site? -
          There are so many choices on what to do! It can be more of a social networking site, but CS is also a pet adoption site. You don't have to focus on just one thing- you don't have to feed your pets to stay on the forums or anything like that. Not only that, but there's a free art program! We're able to share and talk about our art with each other. The site themes are fun, too. (I prefer waiting a month and changing the theme, and changing them for the holidays as well. It keeps the site very fresh and nice looking! It would be nice to have a few more, though. Like a radical neon rainbow one with a warning would be fun cx)

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS? -
          My best experience? Well, ever since I first joined I had a dream of being an artist at this adoptable. I tried (I even entered the artist competition) to get in! I didn't get in for a long time, and I was heartbroken when the adoptable closed. It re-opened eventually, though, and I finally became an artist! I also became friends with the owner of the adoptable, and I rose up in the ranks and I own the adoptable now! Another one of my best experiences was making another friend- when I first first joined (two months after I joined), I became an artist for an adoptable made by another newer member (they'd been there for about a year), and soon befriended them and became co-owner. I made a ton of amazing friends through them, too. I couldn't really think of a horrible experience! Probably the horrible feeling of fear when you get a board warning for something. "Oh gawsh, am I going to get banned? I love this site so much noooooooo o~~~~(qOq)~~~~o"

Most memorable trade you've had? -
          Too many to count! I remember all of the gifts I get, though. Especially when people randomly gift me pets that have been on my wishlist! It's all of the nice people like that (basically everyone here, I love the CS community) who make CS an awesome site :)

Favorite pet? -
          My favorite pet is the Sunback. It's been my dreamie ever since I first joined, though I have yet to achieve it. I can't wait to get a Sunback someday- it would be the one pet I never trade! Just a pet to shower with love and items <3

And by the way...
          thank you to Tess, Nick, and all of the other staff here at CS who work hard to help our community grow and to keep the site running well ^^
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:08 pm

How long have you been a member?: 4 months; my friends showed me this website, but no longer play
What are your favorite things about the site?: Everything, its really fun!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My friends quitting (worst); getting other friends to play!
Most memorable trade you've had?: I was gifted a rare+, and Idk if it counts but a trade, but it was amazing!
Favorite pet?: CEG; I hope I can get it!
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satuurnity » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:10 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since November of 2011, so 5 years OHMYLIFE and I've enjoyed every minute of it!
What are your favorite things about the site?: The community, the pets and the art c:
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I think two of my best memories are winning my first and only art competition, and getting a candy cane B-wolf in the dec-18th box. My worst experience is getting a board warning when I had just joined because I didn't realise taking from google images was wrong haha.
Most memorable trade you've had?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... uPDRm4hUNg - I have no IDEA what I did to deserve this from the most precious user, but AHHH I remember crying for at least an hour because I was so happy. I still hold myself to the promise of one day paying them back with a sunjewel.
Favorite pet?:
I mean, how are they not at the top of the list??
satuurnity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyra44 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 pm

How long have you been a member?: Almost 5 years now
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the different species and the events that we have. It keeps things interesting for those that have been here for a while.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My best is probably adopting my first few pets because it was really exciting and there seemed to be so many possibilities. My worst memory maybe.... when I had no internet and I couldn't come on for some of the events and so I missed out on some pets. (What can you do though :roll: )
Most memorable trade you've had?: Hm... I can't really remember.
Favorite pet?: God this is hard, I have so many but maybe at the moment this one:
Pet's name: Dlare
Shyra44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:12 pm

How long have you been a member?: Not very long, possibly a little over a month?
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the pound, how you can take in little pets with no homes.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Um, best has to be the day I got my first dragon. No worst yet. :D
Most memorable trade you've had?: Um, when I got my winged kitty, Jocasa!
Favorite pet?: All of them!
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 pm

How long have you been a member?: A little over four years. Wow.
What are your favorite things about the site?: I'd have to say the forums and the community. The forums are just exceptionally fun, and you can find a thread for pretty much everything! Killing time, chatting, roleplaying... man, I love the forums. The community is fantastic as well because it's so diverse, and nobody bashes the other's beliefs or ways. This is a breath of fresh air from other sites and communities who don't... have as much peace.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Oh, oh man. Well, last year, I had a shockingly successful FNAF rp? I've gotten some wonderful gifts before, including a very lovely one gifting me my past dreamie. I've made some friends on here as well! As for worst... looking back on my old posts is enough to make me cringe, does that count?
Most memorable trade you've had?: Getting my UR Aussie. :') Dec. 18th wasn't going very well for me, and this trade made. my. evening.
Favorite pet?: I love the Spotted Tribal, and hope to get it someday!
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍɪsᴀᴛᴏ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:16 pm

How long have you been a member?:A while. I joined a few years ago then lost my password. But I found this site again!
What are your favorite things about the site?: The Trades and The Dogs
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Well when I first got on I got scammed but I now have some more rares. And I love the pets
Most memorable trade you've had?: none
Favorite pet?: Dogs
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Crush ✧ 𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓟 ✧ 𝓖𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲
╚════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════╗
𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓽 ✧ 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 ✧ 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲
╚════════════════════════════════╝
ᴍɪsᴀᴛᴏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisikiaRBH » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:17 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since '09 on and off for a while
What are your favorite things about the site?: I like looking at pet dress ups and sometimes reading stuff on the forums.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I think the best was when i got my first dreamie the red rose dog, and the worst was when i was newer and scammed out of a bunch of rare pets. But oh well.
Most memorable trade you've had?: I was traded very fairly for a shima longtail. I was so happy that they didnt ask for every rare pet i had in exchange. Just a fair rare for rare thing.
Favorite pet?: Hmmm... I have a lot of them, but i'd have to say my most favorite is still my first dreamie, the Red Rose dog. :3Image
If you want free pets, follow the format in my free pets thread, please stop sending me trades without reading the entire thing first. Also if you got pets in a giveaway or raffle, please pick them up soon after because i want to quit sooner rather than later
RisikiaRBH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:19 pm

I've only been a member on chicken smoothie for a few months,but I absolutely love chickensmoothie!
I have alot of friends on here surprisingly...
My favorite pet is probably my common/or uncommon? white toxic wolf,snowtoxin :3,I don't know what snowtoxin's actually called,but a call him a white toxic wolf.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:20 pm

How long have you been a member?: A year?
What are your favorite things about the site?:The Roleplays, okalaki and the pets
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Getting all the canceled trades is my worst and getting my 2 dreamies has been my best, and meeting new friends
Most memorable trade you've had?: When I got my two dreamies and a rare ring tailed lemur store pet!
Favorite pet?: Uhhhhhhh so hard, would have to be Berani my Malk Tiger cat

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups