CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby fixmein45 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:41 pm

When did you join CS? February 2017 (I think it was the 5th?)
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Getting a 2008 VR from the pound
Favorite pets?: My 2016 Halloween cat with the black paint stuff leaking from its eyes and stuff (it's in my stamp collection).
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Organizing pets into different groups after they've gotten their rarities.
What's your biggest CS regret?: About a week after I joined, I got a 2011 rare rabbit and I ended up trying to trade it for a zodiac dog, because I didn't understand demand and stuff. :facepalm:
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Make sure you're familiar with rarities before you just start trading.

.... | That's my favorite pet XD
.... V
Last edited by fixmein45 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fixmein45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:41 pm

When did you join CS?
July 13, 2016

What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
Aha... Having a great friend being there and making me stuff that I
really didn't ask for. c:

Favorite pets?:
This Doggo <3 And this Doggo <3

Favorite thing to do on CS?:
Look at others' art and roleplay! And sometimes PMIng my on;y friend on cs uwu

What's your biggest CS regret?:
Uh... Getting back an event animal that somehow got traded away. But then soon regretted it due to it being that person's dreamie

Have you got any advice or tips for new players?:
Be safe and don't be afraid to ask anyone for help, or don't be afraid to comment on any oekaki. The artists are friendly!
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm

When did you join CS? On my birthday! Jul 31, 2013
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I had a roleplay that lasted 300 pages and everyone had a lot of fun. The summer events and team-up thingies were super fun.
Favorite pets?: Honestly I adore the space cats we got last summer.~
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Roleplaying! The CAAA. I love adopting user-made pets too. <3
What's your biggest CS regret?: Trading my lists for quantity lower pets, same with my shima.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Try to get to know the quality of the pets you own, and don't be afraid to explore! I've been on here for a couple years and I still haven't checked all the corners. c:

Thanks to all the staff that made this website possible.

I Love Chicken Smoothie <3
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm

When did you join CS?
August 2015!

There are so many! My best friend, Noite, gifted me my raven dog and I'll never forget that, it was amazing! They gave it to me even tho they didn't have one back then, it was really sweet <3
I also talked to a crush of mine multiple times and met neon galaxy, someone really fun to talk to! She is that kind of person that will talk in gifs and make parodies with you, who doesn't love people like that?
Another amazing memory is when I finally achieved my Joker! I had to overpay a lot for him, but it was worth it, I love my baby to death <3

Favorite pets?:
I have quite a lot, no wonder why my dreamies list is massive... But if I had to make a top 5 I'd choose those:
The Joker dog, Raven Dog, Black Creep, King of Spades and the one that I don't have yet, the green liontail! Image

Definitely hoarding! I have multiple hoards and love every single one of them! Sometimes is hard to get the pets, but it's worth it... I'm a proud owner of a beautiful hoard with over 1000 pets <3

Trading my Marionette for a Shima Longtail... The person was only missing 2 store pets for the store pet collection and one of them was the Marionette... The only pet they had uft was the shima, so I took it thinking that I could get a Marionette back... Well, it never happened and the Marionette was one of my major dreamies! Well, I'm never trading my major dreamies again ;-; :/

Have fun! I know it sounds silly, but some people take everything so seriously that they forget to enjoy the little things like getting a pet from the pound (even if it's an omgsc) or being able to play during the events! Join fanclubs, chat on discussion threads, play on the forum games, draw on oekaki a little bit, it will make your experience here even better, trust me!
Also be nice to people, you have no idea of how easy it is to get a warning, seriously! ;-;

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

When did you join CS?
Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm.
Yes I copied and pasted that off my profile.

Got featured, met some really good friends, got pulled own the rabbit hole that is Viscets.

Favorite pets?:
The Yellow Toxics(lion, nick, original), the Blue Merles(PPS, grown, bunny), all the skeleton pets, the dragons, everyone's customs...
I could go on.

Help out the staff by reporting any rule breaking behavior. I also like to draw and adopt characters.

Trading my Advent List Snowflake Lion that I got from my first Dec 18th for 3 uncommon unicorns.
I cry every time.
Oh, and getting 2 board warnings.
Yeah that happened.

Don't adopt just one pet, adopt them all. They have different outcomes.
Don't spam trade threads or bumps.
Love and respect everyone and treat others the way you want to be treated.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midde » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:52 pm

When did you join CS?
February 2014
Best moments I've had come from joining the Adopt a Newbie thread, I've been able to help out a lot of newcomers enjoy CS just as I enjoy the site.
Favorite pets?:
Foxes, Deer, Dragons
Coloring in Oekaki and Trading Pets/Items.
Not being more active when I first started.
Have fun! Enjoy the site and don't be afraid to ask for help. Chicken Smoothie has plenty of help from it's members and the forums.
|Adult||Nov. 15th|♂ Any Pronouns|MST/MDT|Nocturnal|
{Adopt a Newbie}{Freebie Group}{Music}
Midde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeldaspore » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:53 pm

When did you join CS? Sometime in 2015
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: The Summer 2015 Event for one!
Favorite pets?: ALL OF THEEEEM!!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trading with other players and having fun adopting and exploring new things on the site
What's your biggest CS regret?: Not keeping some of the older pets I got/Not joining this website sooner!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Enjoy yourself! If you want to do things a certain way,then do it! Also, Never forget : Keep exclusive or event pets! As time goes on,they might become rarer and worth more! And they may even end up being "OMGSR" aka "Oh My Gosh So Rare!" :mrgreen:
Last edited by Zeldaspore on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeldaspore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cappuccinope » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 pm

When did you join CS? July 2013, but actually started being active in September 2013.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Probably all of the gifts I've given because everyone's reactions make my day.
Favorite pets?: Hollyfox Dog
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Dressing up my pets, probably.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Trading my Black Advent for a Green Toxic. *sigh*
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: I made this mistake when I started out; Don't make more than one trading topic and ALWAYS check the front page before bumping again. Also, don't hesitate to ask a member for help because everyone here is quite welcoming! ^^

╔════════════════════════════╗

||Kathleen||English and/et Français||Hippie Garbage||

"Don't let others disturb your inner peace"

╚════════════════════════════╝
Cappuccinope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:01 pm

When did you join CS?
    three years ago on the first of march,
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?
    most definitely achieving two dreamies of mine by very kind users
    Favorite pets?
    shima longtail and the baby dragon pps
    Favorite thing to do on CS?
    hang around the oekaki and roleplay forums as well as building up my collection of items and pets
    What's your biggest CS regret?
    none that I can remember
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?
    make sure to read various pinned topics and use the help forums if needed, especially if you're confused if the trade you're getting is fair or not
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:01 pm

When did you join CS? in January of this year (I think lol)!
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: meeting new friends and roleplay partners :)
Favorite pets?: mmm this is hard, but any of the PPS owls have my heart. I also love the tiny penguins
Favorite thing to do on CS?: read the forums!
What's your biggest CS regret?: none so far :0
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: utilize resources as best you can! If you like to trade, there are tons and tons of advice threads, archives, etc that you can use to help you and learn rarities
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me