Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby Klyse » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
      I am on CS throughout the day, getting online for a total of (around) four hours a day, if not more. I have my laptop all day, so I check in whenever I have a spare moment.
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
      I visit CS every day unless I am on vacation. I am online the most on Fridays (When I spend about six hours here).
    Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
      I want to be a fanart archivist because I miss the old fanart gallery. I used to look at it quite often and loved to see the wide range of talent the users on CS have. I want to be able to spread the CS love by adding new pieces of art (whether its poems or drawings) so the whole of CS can appreciate it. I've been on this site for more than three years and feel that it's about time that I start giving back.

Thank you for considering me ♥
=
=
=
=

she/her + adult user
intp + chaotic neutral
digital artist

dm me if you need
my th or da links

Klyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaphod Riker » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:18 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About 8-10, even on weekdays

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7, I am online every day.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I really feel like this is my chance to contribute to the site. Of course, I am very willing to take it and help the staff and CS community.
Zaphod Riker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pugs » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 2, or sometimes 3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All seven. I would flip if I missed a day.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: It could be a very unique experience and I would think it could be cool to help out a bit...:)
jenna/luna | usa
dr. pugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGirlWhoHeldAPen » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am

[b]How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 2-3 hours, 1-2 hours if I get a short amount of time.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All seven days a week, unless I can't get on the computer.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I want to become a fanart archivist because I want to give back to all those people who made Chicken Smoothie possible.
.north. and I are cousins who now live only a small distance from each other. We will occasional gift each other, and it may be on the same wi-fi. Please don't ban us.

тнє σηℓу яєαѕση ωє нσℓ∂ ση мємσяíєѕ ѕσ тígнт,
íѕ вє¢αυѕє мємσяíєѕ ωση'т ¢нαηgє,
ωнєη єνєяутнíηg єℓѕє ∂σєѕ.

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

― Arthur C. Clarke
TheGirlWhoHeldAPen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:26 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: It depends on the day and the time, really. If it was the weekend, for instance, I would be on for quite a few hours. But on a normal school day, I usually stay on Chickensmoothie for about an hour or two. During the summer, I am online for about half of the time that I'm awake. But I am usually online on CS for an hour each day minimum. I typically stay on here for a few hours each day.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: About everyday, if I am not on vacation or busy with homework. Even then, I manage to make time for this website. So I would say seven days, but some days I just browse through the threads that I typically go on, it also depends on my mood and activeness on this website.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well, I've been wanting to be helpful for quite some time now, I had always wanted to be helpful; to be important to something and people would recognize my name. I always try my best at things and I love to help others. Chickensmoothie has been my entertainment for quite a while, it always is there for me, either to just simply browse through the oekaki or post on role plays, I couldn't imagine a life without CS, to be perfectly honest. It has grown on me, actually, I have begun to grow and cherish my CS time despite the cheesiness.

I would like to be a fanart archivist because the idea seems really cool, and that we should appreciate the people who give this website fanart. I think it might help me with my leadership skills, even though, as stated, that it is not a staff position. I am usually on everyday for a longer period of time because each day I hope for my name to be known, even if only a few more people know me.

Thank you so much for considering me, I really appreciate everything this website has to offer everyone.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:34 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:

I currently spend close to 14 hours a day on cs. Even though in in school, I am constantly on here.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:

7 days, no matter what. I travel a lot for softball but I always find time during the weekends to come after games.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:

I was kicked off of Cs a while ago, due to a problem with the person I had merged with. To me, this is would be some-what of an achievement for me o help redeem myself from the haunting memory. Thank you for looking at this application and giving me another chance.

-Sriously
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plum » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Average 4-5 hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Why not? It'd give me something to do other than sitting around the forums.

hello
call me plum

i do commissions for USD, list pets, and dA points
sorry, i'm not interested in art trades or c$

my typing is inconsistent and i do Not care
plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Normally 1-6. But if I've got nothing to do on the weekends ect, I spend as much time as I can.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday possible.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love CS an awful lot. Ever since I really got into CS in 2011, I really wanted to help with CS. I know that the Fanart Archivist isn't really a staff position, but I know that I will be able to help CS a whole lot more than I do normally.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:34 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:usually 2-3 hrs on weekdays 5-6 hrs on others
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Everyday you can't have too much cs
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:I think It'd be fun
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittywolfwarrior » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 3-5 hours
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:evry day ecsept the weekend evry founight
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:because i love art and i like to see ather peoples work of art to :mrgreen:
kittywolfwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me