Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby CityOfFallenAshes » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
Honestly, it depends on when I get home and if I have dance. But I'm on as much as I can, excluding groundings, so I have to say around...possibly 5-9 hours?

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
I'm on CS seven days a week. No questions asked.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I myself love to draw fanart and cannot wait to get a tablet so I can draw my own CS fanart. So I decided why not help maintain a good place for people to post fanart in and such? I'd love to be able to help the actual site as well.

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?"
CityOfFallenAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farewell » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Everyday, for about 8 - 9 hours.
Everyday.
I'm very interested in art, and I'm also a huge fan of Chicken Smoothie, and I'd truly love to help out in any way possible. :)

Even if I don't get selected for the position, congratulations to whoever did! <3
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Usually on 3-5 hours usually unless I'm short on time. I'm always browsing the forums/answering posts. That's takes up most of my time on CS. :3

Everday unless I'm so busy one day, I can't be on. But normally everyday.

I know I haven't really been the best person around the forums lately, but since I'm on so often, this part could work for me. I love looking at people's art. Especially art of Avian and Totoro. I would always be happy to work alongside others and make new friends with others of the team if I make the team somehow.
Also, this would brighten my day everyday, considering I'm about to have a great loss. Do not ask what it is.
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby llamadelrey » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 pm

1.) How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?

3-4 hours a day.
I might be getting a laptop, so my time might grow!

2.) How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

Every. Single. Day.
It's getting bad how much I am on here.

3.) Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?

Well, because I love fan art and poetry! I have this nitch about me, where I always want to be planning and organizing. I am efficient, neat, and very organized. I feel that I would be a great addition to the team. Plus, that smancy colored named always looks good. I would also like to note that I have a lot of experience with describing stories and art in art masterpiece, so I have no fear that I am up to the job.

SIDE NOTE: I have never actually posted on the fan art page, but I am a frequent stalker.

Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope that I am the material that you are looking for!
llamadelrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •mochiimomo• » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Many, many hours, I'd say 3 on average (5 or more on weekends unless I'm very busy). This website has seriously taken over any free time I have. XD I'm always online, always once a day unless I'm somewhere with no WIFI.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday I'm online, unless like I said above, I have no WIFI. Even if I can't be on for a long time, like I'm busy or something, I'll always check on my ipod-touch.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Art has always been my life. I simply love art. I love to draw, and would even like to make a career out of it someday. I love to see everyone's art style and the art they make, there's honestly nothing more I'd like to do than be working with art. I've been a member of CS for a long time now, and it's by far my most favorite website. I'm not planning on quitting anytime soon because I love everything about it. It would be amazing if I could help out this site in any way. Especially if I'd be working with art. I'd be so honored if I could be a fanart archivist, I'd be more than willing to put all of my time into it.
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HaWhales » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 1-3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Mostly everyday
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because I LOVE ART !! And Im a fan Cs, And I really do want to hlp keep the site updating. Ask me questions, I'll answer as soon as possible. Need help? Well you have come to the right place. I don't really check the archives as much as others do. And I love looking at the fanart :)
HaWhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedInsanity » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: At least 5 hours a day
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Being a fan art archivist would help me put my organization skills to use which I can not do often. Also, if I were to be a fan art archivist, I could do something productive in my free time. That is why I want to be a fan art archivist
RedInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby santinel » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I am on pretty much all the time. Even at school, I check CS in the breaks, so I can consistently keep up with stuff happening. After school I'm on like 4-6 hours, and there's always a tab open with chickensmoothie<3

Every day.

I love this community, and I really want to give something back, help, anything! I want to help make it be as great as it is.
Chickensmoothie has made me a lot of great friends (not to mention my best friend as well), introduced me to digital art, and really helped me improve my English. I'm also organized, at least I'd say so.

I love browsing all art on here -- but I'm quite a lurker, so I don't always post anything, but I'm here, and really enjoy seeing what people create c:

I love you guys, I love chickensmoothie, and I really want to help out make it as great as it is<3!
Last edited by santinel on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m santinel, but you can call me san,
or santi, or whatever else, I don't mind.
Check out my music at soundcloud!, or maybe my art in my gallery.
I am doing commissions over on deviantArt.. Don't be afraid to PM me!
You can also follow me on tumblr, or instagram @synnicalart, if you like.
santinel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:2-5 hours small bits at random times :)
I usually come after school for about half an hour then finish all my homework and watch tv and at random times just go on chicken smoothie throughout the day. I normally have 4 hours to just sit around I have nothing much to do on chicken smoothie but go through trades and posts but if I did have more important stuff on Chicken Smoothie I would probably have more fun, I guess. To me working kinda is fun since I'm used to it everyday. :lol:

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Usually I go on Chicken Smoothie every day except sometimes Friday because that usually when all my homework is assigned but I get it done in 2-4 hours the most, but that's at rare cases, so pretty much everyday I would say :) I never get much homework and I'm one of the more advanced students in my class that's why I get work done a lot quicker and I'm very I'm not sure how to put this but I put a lot of effort into my goals it is one of my main ways to have an organized life. Also I do take screenshots when I can't write something down. Too much organizing in my head x)

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would love to be fan art archivist. I am an artist myself and I know art potential when I see some. If you want someone for the job I'm all open on this one. Something I have lots of experience with. I am a mad person who loves things very well organized. When something in my room for instance isn't organized I can take up a whole day and get all of it done quickly in peace and quiet. So that's pretty well because most of the time it's always quiet. Usually I work on my iPad when I'm on Chicken Smoothie, it runs much faster than my computer does and I get everything done in a jiffy. For example on Facebook I was busy about a week ago helping my friends with an assignment we had for school. I had to explain to one friend send my paper to another ask someone else for different questions and answers and email it to five other people before 10. I did all the work plus my 12 page paper and extra homework in one day. It was a very hard day that day usually it's not that busy. We never get that much homework my class only got that much because we were behind on work many days skipped. When it comes to work I try to get it done first and then start my free time and during my free time I go on chicken smoothie and just arrange new threads and reply to any trades or messages, I've tried and waited for this moment to come and actually help out with the Chicken Smoothie website and I finally have the chance, I promise not to let you down CS staff.

Sorry if I wrote too much I really hope I recieve this job it would mean a lot to me and make a big difference in my life, my twiddly fingers love working ^.^

Please consider this application I really hope I get the job! Thanks for reading!
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaveyCave » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 pm

about 4-5hours, depending on how busy i am
usually everyday, for 30mins min, except some Thursdays when i have to help at some stables
I love looking at peoples art, sometimes commenting. And this way i can see art alot more C:
Also i used to stalk the fan art archive but was too shy to comment anything so i want to finally come out and talk XD
Also it would take my mind off things and make me work to check everything, a skill i lost after toffee went off loan.
Also i just loooove art C:
(i've used the word also so many times XD)
Last edited by CaveyCave on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaveyCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me