Moderator Applications now closed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now Hiring Global and Roleplay Moderators (Age 18+)

Postby Sombra Main » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:08 pm

bahznoir wrote:
    Best luck to all the applicants, I can't wait to see who joins the Chicken Smoothie team!

(Will there be General Helper applications in the future, or does CS currently have a sufficient amount of help there?)

Tess will release an announcement like this one when applications are open for general helpers, there is no set time for it
I love my b <3

Error 404: biography not found

ImageImageImage
Link to my S/O's DA, they do a lot of digital art, but more recently have gotten into traditional again.http://fluffydisorder.deviantart.com/

A parnata I got from Mystic who I named Dee: Image
Sombra Main

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liv :) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:33 pm

CandyKid wrote:
bahznoir wrote:
    Best luck to all the applicants, I can't wait to see who joins the Chicken Smoothie team!

(Will there be General Helper applications in the future, or does CS currently have a sufficient amount of help there?)

Tess will release an announcement like this one when applications are open for general helpers, there is no set time for it

I realized that, I was just inquiring about whether or not there are any intentions to host applications for general helpers in the near(ish) future. :)
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:40 pm

At the moment there is no need for more general helpers. Unless something changes in the near future there is little possibility of gh applications opening soon.
Regardless, this thread is for questions regarding the currently available positions, not the possibility of other positions opening in the future. Please try to keep your questions on topic and related to the RP and GM positions.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 pm

A quick question... Do GMs need to stop posting on certain forums and trading or are they still allowed to do whatever they want (as long as it respects everyone) here on CS? I rarely see people from the staff doing things that most people do D:

Postby Kyar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Lolly_CGC wrote:A quick question... Do GMs need to stop posting on certain forums and trading or are they still allowed to do whatever they want (as long as it respects everyone) here on CS? I rarely see people from the staff doing things that most people do D:

The staff can absolutely do whatever they want around the site. :) I see loads of mods of all positions posting on the Flight Rising chat thread here for example. Usually they just end up busier so they don't have as much time to just do whatever they want lol.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Lolly_CGC wrote:A quick question... Do GMs need to stop posting on certain forums and trading or are they still allowed to do whatever they want (as long as it respects everyone) here on CS? I rarely see people from the staff doing things that most people do D:

I asked about it and they said staff can particeapat in normal things such as roleplays
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:06 pm

We don't give up being regular people with interests when we get a coloured name xD, we can post all the same! We also adopt pets normally and use the pound normally and get our butts kicked by Sorren just as much if not more! =D
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpyroMello » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:53 pm

I'm not sure if this was answered already but when is the approximate time applications will be finished going through and is there a process for knowing if you are accepted or not? Do we get a message to confirm or do we just log in one day and our name is colored? I'm just curious.
Quit, due to inactivity
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:57 pm

SpyroMello wrote:I'm not sure if this was answered already but when is the approximate time applications will be finished going through and is there a process for knowing if you are accepted or not? Do we get a message to confirm or do we just log in one day and our name is colored? I'm just curious.

Yes there is count down timer for it and you will reseive a pm asking if you still want to staff men ship or not.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onyx!! » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Alledowaya wrote:
TheSaberLion wrote:When will you guys be opening applications for General helpers? also how old do you have to be to be a general helper?

Hope it's ok to answer questions... but this question was answered before, for general helpers you just have to be old enough to not be a coppa and they open the applications when they have open space for new helpers....

okie! Thank you for telling me :D
Pet's name: MY LOVE <333
Onyx!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me