CS Mall - closed for a few months, sorry guys!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS Mall is now open!

Postby FNAFLover » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Tess can you please let me send an meggage and does the money come to you in what they payed for ordolers
im lucythekitten on youtube:3
FNAFLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Ahh, my mum just said she doesn't feel comfortable about buying anything online cx

Maybe when I get my own credit card? :3 I just want a set of one so badly, they're all so adorable!
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Alexxi wrote:
Ahh, my mum just said she doesn't feel comfortable about buying anything online cx

Maybe when I get my own credit card? :3 I just want a set of one so badly, they're all so adorable!

don't worry, we plan to order more stock and make them available long-term so maybe one day you'll get a chance to buy some :)

Visa sells some pre-paid gift cards which can be used to purchase things online, like a credit card with just a limited spending limit. They work in regular stores like a normal credit card or debit card, but you do have to register your address with Visa before you can use the cards for online purchases. When I was a teenager me and my friends used to use these occasionally for making online orders. It's safer than sharing your actual credit card details with websites you don't necessarily trust. Once you've used up the pre-paid amount on the card you can't spend any more, so if someone did steal the number they wouldn't be able to empty your bank account or anything.

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prep ... _card.html
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfKate » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:44 am

Wow, I ordered a pack of stickers and I got them! Thank you sooo much Tess + Nick. I stuck them all over my wall x3 And I also blue tacked the card with your signature on the back on my wall ;3 Thanks again
~ Sasco/Joey Essex girl
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to change my sig lol
member since 2011
oof
Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

WolfKate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbithaver » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 am

will there ever be CS bumper stickers? my mom wants to know uwu

call me rabbit || they/them
adult player || hedgehog enjoyer

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

my mom || my homie || my buddy
trade thread || dreamies || dragon cave
fursona || shadow playlist || sonic fans
rabbithaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forecast » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 am

oddi wrote:will there ever be CS bumper stickers? my mom wants to know uwu

This is actually a really cool idea omg
forecast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FruityPieQ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 am

I love theese so much!!! I have to split them with my brother, but I don't mind. He knows my favorites! Cx
Hello! You can call me Pixel or Nick, he/they. I have absolutely no idea how to code a signature to make it look nice <3
FruityPieQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 am

Thank you Nick and Tess for the stickers, they are delightful. I am also keeping the little card in my memorabilia storage with my Kenny Rogers (And other country artists) concert T-shirts, lol.

I sure wish I could have gotten the $7 pack that kept going out of stock though, I tried multiple times and never got it :cry:

You're very welcome for the order and both Tundra and myself wish you and yours the best this holiday season.

Equid Phantasm

P.S. It would be very fun and exciting to have another cake competition, that was so much fun coming up with a design and figuring out how to make it work!!!

P.P.S. What ever happened to the Sunback plushies? I apologize if it was posted and I didn't see it. On that same line, sorry I didn't get you a plush lion before you moved back to NZ. I would have sent it to your USA address except that I saw your post saying you were moving back to NZ. I still want a Sunback plush.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornx3o » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 pm

"Banana not included"

Good, i didn't want to be opening a package of stickers and find a banana thats starting to rot... lol
Tornx3o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

oddi wrote:will there ever be CS bumper stickers? my mom wants to know uwu

yes maybe one day :) I'll look into trying a few different sizes and designs next year!

Equid Phantasm wrote:Thank you Nick and Tess for the stickers, they are delightful. I am also keeping the little card in my memorabilia storage with my Kenny Rogers (And other country artists) concert T-shirts, lol.

I sure wish I could have gotten the $7 pack that kept going out of stock though, I tried multiple times and never got it :cry:

You're very welcome for the order and both Tundra and myself wish you and yours the best this holiday season.

Equid Phantasm

P.S. It would be very fun and exciting to have another cake competition, that was so much fun coming up with a design and figuring out how to make it work!!!

P.P.S. What ever happened to the Sunback plushies? I apologize if it was posted and I didn't see it. On that same line, sorry I didn't get you a plush lion before you moved back to NZ. I would have sent it to your USA address except that I saw your post saying you were moving back to NZ. I still want a Sunback plush.

you're welcome :) I'm sorry you missed the sunback sticker pack but we'll probably be selling the sunback stickers individually next year for people who missed out

unfortunately we haven't managed to find a solution to our plushie problems and we're not sure if we ever will, so we're not making any further promises about plushie sales at this point. I really hoped we'd get to sell those early this year, but we've just hit road block after road block. I started planning for those plushies in 2011 and we're still not close to offering anything! It's been really stressful and I just don't want to think about it any more.

Some plushies do exist, but they're holed up in storage somewhere. I wasn't particularly pleased with the final design so I feel like people aren't missing much anyways. It's been very difficult to manage them from outside the US and I don't know if I'll be back there any time soon. We're just trying to focus on things we can make easily available from New Zealand at the moment and that's basically just flat merchandise like stickers and maybe we'll try greeting cards or post cards this year in time for some special holidays
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me