🌈 LF Trades!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🌈 Offering art for WL dwarf hamsters :)

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:57 am

Help me complete my collection! Looking to pay art for dwarf hamsters on my wishlist. Send a trade request if you're interested!
Art examples here :)
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:38 am

kurtisalamode wrote:Help me complete my collection! Looking to pay art for dwarf hamsters on my wishlist. Send a trade request if you're interested!
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:31 am

kurtisalamode wrote:Help me complete my collection! Looking to pay art for dwarf hamsters on my wishlist. Send a trade request if you're interested!
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:47 am

kurtisalamode wrote:
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:26 am

kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:42 am

kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Help me dressup all these ding dang hamsters!

Postby kurtisalamode » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am

Hi! I'm looking for items and offering pets.

Any items I can use to add to my hoard would be great! (Basically ANYTHING that isn't species locked to something other than hamsters. Food, candles, plushies, flowers, stuff like that!)

I have 400 dwarf hamsters and counting, all with items! I'm not sure if it's a thing (yet) but I'm trying to get a CS record for most dressups of a single species.

I'd love if you looked through them; I looooove dressup games and cute animals and I spent a lot of time on these little dudes :) they're named too! I hope you like em πŸ’•πŸŒˆ
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 am

kurtisalamode wrote:Hi! I'm looking for items and offering pets.

Any items I can use to add to my hoard would be great! (Basically ANYTHING that isn't species locked to something other than hamsters. Food, candles, plushies, flowers, stuff like that!)

I have 400 dwarf hamsters and counting, all with items! I'm not sure if it's a thing (yet) but I'm trying to get a CS record for most dressups of a single species.

I'd love if you looked through them; I looooove dressup games and cute animals and I spent a lot of time on these little dudes :) they're named too! I hope you like em πŸ’•πŸŒˆ
kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 am

kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurtisalamode » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 am

kurtisalamode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me