Seeking Missed Outcomes

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

My CS Story

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:30 am

MY CS STORY

Hello,

My name is Mrs.Shiro.Tora. Don't let the "joined" date on my profile fool you. I'm actually a very old very experienced member. This is my story.

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for handouts, just sharing. However, gifts are always appreciated and friendship is always reciprocated.

I joined Chickensmoothie in the winter of 2010 under the username Shiro Tora. I quickly fell in love with the website and shortly after I joined I got my younger brother and younger twin sisters to join as well. They were Kurai Tora, Lindsay Boxer , and Flock_Member7. Now at the time we all lived with my parents. (I ended up living with my parents until I got married in 2017). So naturally, we all shared the same IP address more often than not. Back then we also didn't have our own smart devices and often ended up having to share one or two laptops. We were all very aware of the rules about multiple accounts so we made sure to be careful and state in MULTIPLE different places that we were all siblings under one roof. For 6 years we all adopted our own pets, traded independently from each other with hundreds of other users, made posts to forums, had conversations and friendships with different users, etc. My brother and I even ran an adoption/giveaway thread. Occasionally we would trade with one another and 90% of the time they were even fair trades. Very rarely we would make some unfair trades or send special gifts to each other. Then it happened... one day in 2016 all 4 of us were suddenly, without any warning, wrongfully banned, and all of our thousands of pets were confiscated and placed in the pound. We couldn't even plead our case and even if we could have, it was too late, everything was gone. Needless to say we were all devastated. But we forced ourselves to move on, as we were all adults by that point after all.

Now my brother is an engineer, and my sisters are both high level gymnastics coaches. I am married and have a kiddo of my own. My husband is an insurance broker and I occasionally like to drive for those independent food delivery platforms (you know the ones ;) )

Hit with a serious case of nostalgia and having finally let go of my bitterness towards the careless admin who banned us, I decided I wanted to go ahead and rejoin, start fresh, and share this amazing experience with my little boy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story! Feel free to message me for a chat! I won't be nearly as active as I had been back when I had like little to no responsibilities and could spend most of my time on the Internet. But I'll try to log on a couple times a week at the very least.
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Me

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:37 am

About Me

I am a born again Christian. Every day I aspire to live and to love like Christ does. I am not perfect and sometimes I screw up, but I know that I am loved and that drives me to always strive to keep doing better.

Born: April 4th (adult)
Children: 1 Boy (PikaTruett)

FAVORITES

Color: Purple 💜

Animal: Tigers 🐅

Number: 15

Vegetable: Artichokes

Fruit: Kiwi 🥝

Cuisine: American Chinese Food 🍜

Movie: How To Train Your Dragon 🐉

Movie Actor: Chris Pratt

TV Actor: Nathan Fillion

As for my favorite book, author, TV show, or anime, it is impossible for me to pick because I have such a vast variety of interests. So if your curious about if I like something or someone or not please feel free to PM me for a chat. ❤️

FEARS/DISLIKES

Spiders 🕷️
Onions 🧅 and Peppers 🫑
Papaya and Pineapple 🍍
Tom Cruise 😂
Loss and Failure
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Truett

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:41 am

About Truett

Truett is my son whom I am sharing the Chicken Smoothie experience with

Born: January 18th
(just 3 days after his Daddy's birthday)

FAVORITES

Color: Yellow 💛

Animal: Owls 🦉
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seeking Missed Outcomes

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:59 am

Trade Page

Some Things To Know

I am in need of gift and trade fodder. If it's not on my WL it will be gift/trade fodder.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT TRADES WITH SPIDERS

I especially love pets and items that are Purple and I hoard anything Tiger patterned.

My son (PikaTruett) has an account too. He loves Yellow and hoards Owls.

You can also check out my husband's (Ninjasuk91) trades.

1. Dates and Rarities matter

2. Preferences matter

e.g. Uncommon Owls, Cats, and Lions are going to be worth more to me than Rare Rats, Horses, and Ponies

3. If you aren't sure, don't hesitate to send a suggestion, I won't bite.

4. I don't trade my items and I don't usually trade my pets for items, but feel free to offer items in a pet for pet trade to sweeten the deal

5. Paperclip Challenge Folders: please read this page before making an offer on the pets in any of the 3 paperclip challenge folders.

6. and this one is the MOST important... You ARE loved
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Sat May 11, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 106 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currently Seeking

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:56 am

Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:34 am, edited 104 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Paperclip Challenge Rules

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:43 am

Paperclip Challenge Folder Rules

Welcome!

So I see you are interested in one of the pets in my Paperclip Challenge Folders.

You've come to the right place!

In order to offer on one of these pets, you MUST follow my Paperclip Challenge rules.

But first, a little bit of an introduction to Paperclip Challenges.

Basics: The concept of the paperclip challenge is simple. It's basically the exact same thing as the game Bigger or Better, a game where you start with something small (such as a paperclip) and you run around (a dorm, a neighborhood, an office complex, etc.) asking people to trade you for something bigger or better. (E.g. paperclip> pen> basketball> fishtank> old couch> PlayStation 3 console... Yes this happened to me during a church youth event when I was a kid). The history of the game I guess is based around the story of the man who started with a paperclip and kept trading up until he ended up with a house.

Chicken Smoothie: How it works on CS is pretty obvious I would think, but just in case, here's what you do. You start with something recent and super common and you keep trading up until you get rare+ pets.

Mrs.Shiro.Tora: The way I play it is super casual. I don't send trades to anyone requesting anything for my Paperclip pets. I just have a couple of folders designated for the pets in the challenge and allow people to send me trades for them if they are interested in participating in the challenge.

Now for the rules!

1.Only Offer for the Paperclip Pet
    When offering for the paperclip pet, don't include it with a regular trade for pets from my regular trade group. Keep them as two separate trades if you want to do both a paperclip trade and a regular trade send a different trade for each.

2. Only Offer for One at a Time
    If you want to make an offer for more than one of the three different paperclip pets I will have going at once, please send each offer as separate trades. So if you want to offer on all three, send 3 separate trades, one for each pet.

3. Only Offer One Pet for the Paperclip Pet
    I'm going for quality up-trades, not quantity. Please offer only one pet that meets one of the requirements in the next rule.

4. The Pet You are Offering Needs to Meet One of the Following Criteria:
    •A higher rarity of the same year as the paperclip pet
    -or-
    •Older of the same rarity as the paperclip pet
    -or-
    •Older and of a higher rarity than the paperclip pet

5. NO SPIDERS
    I can't stress this one enough. DO NOT offer a spider for ANY trade. I WILL CANCEL the trade immediately.

6. The Pet You are Offering Does Not Have to be a WL Pet

7. Please Leave a Message With the Trade! (COPPA Exempt)
    I don't normally care if you leave a message or not but for a paperclip challenge trade, please confirm that you are indeed making a paperclip challenge offer by saying so and also including the code word: Srijana to acknowledge that you've read the rules. (Though, I won't cancel the trade if this rule is not followed, as long as rules 1-5 are followed)

8. Have Fun With It!
    This is all just for fun. I am not setting out to achieve any specific goals and I'm not actively pursuing trades for this challenge. It's just here for those who feel like participating.

And that just about sums it up. You are now ready to participate and make an offer on any of the paperclip pets!

Remember, these are the pets that are in the designated Paperclip Challenge trade folders.

Have Fun!
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Paperclip Pets

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:17 pm

Current Paperclip Pets

~Paperclip Challenge 1~

2016 Extremely Common

~Paperclip Challenge 2~

2017 Common

~Paperclip Challenge 3~

2015 Very Uncommon
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Hoards

Postby Mrs.Shiro.Tora » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:21 am

CURRENT HOARDS

Kai

In Honor of My Husband's Service Dog.

(7/100)

MiraJane

In Honor of My Husband's Cat.

(29/100)

Toothless

In Honor of My Cat.

(1/100)

Azari

In Honor of My Sister's Cat.

(1/100)

Milo

In Honor of My Son's Cat.

(11/100)
Last edited by Mrs.Shiro.Tora on Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:00 am, edited 14 times in total.
Mrs.Shiro.Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seeking Missed Outcomes

Postby PikaTruett » Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:33 pm

save
PikaTruett