Trades Wanted!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: 3 pages of wishlist left!

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:17 am

Some of these pets are also pets im trying to get for my girlfriend! Pretty much all the deer- more will most likely be added once they see one they like-

I also can do art for wishlist pets! My ig and like everything else- is skyforclouds
If interested please message me there and Not Here, bad at checking messages here-

The pets you dont want part is cuz i like collecting differnt kinds of pets and I like giving pets to my new player friend or my partner!

Ill also take unwanted items! I have a big item list
Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:50 am

Some of these pets are also pets im trying to get for my girlfriend! Pretty much all the deer- more will most likely be added once they see one they like-

I also can do art for wishlist pets! My ig and like everything else- is skyforclouds
If interested please message me there and Not Here, bad at checking messages here-

The pets you dont want part is cuz i like collecting differnt kinds of pets and I like giving pets to my new player friend or my partner!

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:18 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:30 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:49 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:00 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:09 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:18 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me