Trades Wanted!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: 3 pages of wishlist left!

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:51 am

Some of these pets are also pets im trying to get for my girlfriend! Pretty much all the deer- more will most likely be added once they see one they like-

I also can do art for wishlist pets! My ig and like everything else- is skyforclouds
If interested please message me there and Not Here, bad at checking messages here-

The pets you dont want part is cuz i like collecting differnt kinds of pets and I like giving pets to my new player friend or my partner!

Ill also take unwanted items! I have a big item list
Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Some of these pets are also pets im trying to get for my girlfriend! Pretty much all the deer- more will most likely be added once they see one they like-

I also can do art for wishlist pets! My ig and like everything else- is skyforclouds
If interested please message me there and Not Here, bad at checking messages here-

The pets you dont want part is cuz i like collecting differnt kinds of pets and I like giving pets to my new player friend or my partner!

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:44 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:58 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:49 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:07 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Updated pets! 4 pages of wishlist left!

Postby Skÿ » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:51 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:59 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:22 pm

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skÿ » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:44 am

Skÿ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me