🦁H: Rainbow BW W: Offer!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: [πŸ„] Trades please!!! NOT PICKY!

Postby berb » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:13 pm

m
ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:48 pm

berb wrote:
Hello! Welcome to my trade thread!πŸŒΊγƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚.

I've recently come back to CS after a short break and decided it was time to start a little trade thread!βœ«β€™οΎŸο½₯:*:ο½₯Λ™

β†ͺ I like lions the best, but other than that I have no preferences/turn offs!
β†ͺ If you want my rares, I prefer if its rares for rares!
β†ͺ I'd prefer if pets were taken out from my trade groups but its fine if they're not.
β†ͺ I do have a flight rising account and I don't mind trading across! (note: i am broke in fr so i prefer cs -> fr)
β†ͺ Note that if our trades are higher valued, I will take time to think about it so apologies if I leave the trade open for a while!

LOOKING FOR MUSHROOM ITEMS
Mostly all pets are for trade, and I'm not too picky! I don't have many goals just trade fairly! – : πŸ’ : -ΛšΜ£β‹… .– : -ΛšΜ£β‹… .
ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:15 am

berb wrote:

I've recently come back to CS after a short break and decided it was time to start a little trade thread!βœ«β€™οΎŸο½₯:*:ο½₯Λ™

β†ͺ I'd prefer if pets were taken out from my trade groups but its fine if they're not.
β†ͺ I do have a flight rising account and I don't mind trading across! (note: i am broke in fr so i prefer cs -> fr)
β†ͺ Note that if our trades are higher valued, I will take time to think about it so apologies if I leave the trade open for a while!

Mostly all pets are for trade, and I'm not too picky! I don't have many goals just trade fairly! – : πŸ’ : -ΛšΜ£β‹… .– : -ΛšΜ£β‹… .
ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:35 am

b
ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:29 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:57 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:52 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:42 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:40 pm

berb wrote:

ber ✦
she/her ✦
tradesπŸ₯©

berb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me