have rare only c$ store - 1 c$ for 7 WL items/pets - no s/b

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

have rare only c$ store - 1 c$ for 7 WL items/pets - no s/b

Postby LLHBBB » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:36 am

Will offer a skelebun & orange cerb for rainbow smoothie. PM me if you have one & willing to trade it for something else. Willing to work something out.

Rainbow smoothie Image

Please don't bump/post on my forum - thank you!

1 c$ for any 7 wish list pets or items (mix of both is fine) - no saddle & bridles

paying 1 c$ for wish list animal eggs only - multiples are fine

paying 10 c$ for animal egg 45 onlyImage
paying 5 c$ each for animal eggs 47,48 & 70 ImageImageImage
paying 25 c$ for animal egg 100 Image

Just add the c$ to my side & send ready to accept trades!

paying 1 c$ for 20 of these saddles & bridles ImageImage can add New Zealand flag's if you don't have 20 to fill the gap or boxes of chicken O's

No suggestions (trades I have to edit) just send as a ready to accept trade - combining the pets buying below with wl items is fine.

NO WHAT WOULD YOU OFFER SUGGESTIONS/EDITS

Have a rare c$ store accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6829585&userid=521518 send ready to accept trades

will offer 1 c$ for any 100 non wish list items - excludes speech bubbles & ginger bread house pieces

Have:
ImageBlue & White Scarf x4

Want:
any other color scarves from same set 1:1 swaps

Last edited by LLHBBB on Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 993 times in total.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: have rare only c$ store - 1 c$ for 7 WL items/pets - no

Postby LLHBBB » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 am

s
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me