H: 2items = 1C$ | 4C pets = 1C$! [25% OFF uc+] | W: C$

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: LF: WL, C$ H: 17000+ Pets! 8 Items = 1C$!! [NEW PETS ADD

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:57 am

-

Felisfire is a wonderfully fun game involving Designing, Breeding, and Selling cool alien cats! You can genetically modify your cats with any number of markings, of any hex color you can get! The community is very welcoming and helpful as well. If you use me as a referral (by clicking the above link or putting 13 in the referral box) and PM me when you join, I can send you a cool starter kit!

It's honestly one of my all time favorite games to play, and I'm always down to help a newbie in need!
Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:03 pm

-

Felisfire is a wonderfully fun game involving Designing, Breeding, and Selling cool alien cats! You can genetically modify your cats with any number of markings, of any hex color you can get! The community is very welcoming and helpful as well. If you use me as a referral (by clicking the above link or putting 13 in the referral box) and PM me when you join, I can send you a cool starter kit!

It's honestly one of my all time favorite games to play, and I'm always down to help a newbie in need!
Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:20 pm

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:00 pm

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:36 am

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H: 17000 pets, 8 items=1c$ | W: WL, C$

Postby Krysa » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:39 am

-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H: 17000 pets, 8 items=1c$ | W: WL, C$

Postby Krysa » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:04 pm

B-

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me