H: 2items = 1C$ | 4C pets = 1C$! [25% OFF uc+] | W: C$

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

H: 2items = 1C$ | 4C pets = 1C$! [25% OFF uc+] | W: C$

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 am

4 omgsocommon-common pets = 1C$

Flightrising and Lorwolf Trade

Anyway, feel free to start a trade. If I don't think it's fair, then I'll suggest a change or cancel it.

Looking for C$ | No longer accepting ANY pet trades! UNLESS they are popular/easily traded to someone else.

Prices taken from here.
Discounted Prices listed below.

An 08 rare/very rare is worth roughly 40-55C$ (Depending on species/demand) Keep in mind many of the older pets of this year are valued at more and can go for more. I will be using the above link as a reference to find if any pets are worth other pets, and I will use search functions to look for successful c$ trades to help determine prices for the more valuable old pets!

- My "PRE-PRICED PETS" group have their names changed to their values, they are the rarer/more valuable pets that will not follow the prices below. You can still haggle for them!!
STORE PETS ARE NOT DISCOUNTED.

Rare-Very Rare Pets:
'09 ~ 35c$
'10 ~ 30c$
'11 ~ 22c$
'12 ~ 18c$
'13 ~ 15c$
'14 ~ 14c$
'15 ~ 12c$
'16 ~ 10c$
'17 ~ 8c$
'18 ~ 6c$
'19 ~ 5c$
'20 ~ 4c$
'21 ~ 3c$
'22 ~ 2c$
'23 ~ 1c$

Uncommon - Extremely Uncommon Pets:
'09 ~ 12c$
'10 ~ 11c$
'11 ~ 10 c$
'12 ~ 9c$
'13 ~ 8c$
'14 ~ 7c$
'15 ~ 6c$
'16 ~ 5c$
'17 ~4c$
'18 ~ 3c$
'19 ~ 2c$
‘20 ~ 1c$
‘21 ~ 1c$
‘22 ~ .5c$
'23 ~ .5c$

ITEMS ARE ALSO FOR SALE!! I think I'll start at ANY TWO (2) ITEMS = 1C$

*if offering for store pets or high value/old pets, please find me a post that tells me the prices of the pets!

I am willing to haggle
I am NOT buying pets or items. Only selling/trading.
First come first serve[/center]
Last edited by Krysa on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 am, edited 70 times in total.

Felisfire is a wonderfully fun game involving Designing, Breeding, and Selling cool alien cats! You can genetically modify your cats with any number of markings, of any hex color you can get! The community is very welcoming and helpful as well. If you use me as a referral (by clicking the above link or putting 13 in the referral box) and PM me when you join, I can send you a cool starter kit!

It's honestly one of my all time favorite games to play, and I'm always down to help a newbie in need!
Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: WL, Cats, Lions, Dragons, C$ H: 11,000+ Pets!

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 am

boop

Felisfire is a wonderfully fun game involving Designing, Breeding, and Selling cool alien cats! You can genetically modify your cats with any number of markings, of any hex color you can get! The community is very welcoming and helpful as well. If you use me as a referral (by clicking the above link or putting 13 in the referral box) and PM me when you join, I can send you a cool starter kit!

It's honestly one of my all time favorite games to play, and I'm always down to help a newbie in need!
Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:14 am

bump

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 am

bump

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:40 pm

boop

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: WL, C$ H: 11,000+ Pets!

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:59 pm

b op

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: WL, C$ H: 11,000+ Pets! and Items

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:04 pm

bop

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:27 pm

b

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:33 pm

bump

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krysa » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:04 pm

bump

Krysa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me