ERs for C$ Paying 1C$ for ANY 3 WL!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Restocked C$ Shop! 2 for 1C$!

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:36 am

OriginalStar wrote:
Paying 1C$ for ANY 3 WL pets! (No dups)

GUIDE TO TRADING WITH ME!

NO LOW DEMAND PETS, EVEN IF WL, FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOW DEMAND PETS OR C$!
I would like it if all my commons aren't dumped into rats and ponies because they are WL, so I will only be buying them for C$ or trades matching the species/demand (so rat for rat or rat for pony etc)
My eyes are on C$ trades or simple 1v1 or 2v2 trades because its eazy for everyone

Date matters little to me when it comes to EUC and below, even less so for UC and below. My values go as such
VC or below regardless of year, demand, and lineart, are 0.5 each
Common regardless of year, demand, and lineart, are 1C$ each
UC are mainly 2C$, but better linearts and demand (Lions, dragons, etc) have +1 while lower demands (Rats, horses, chameleons, etc) are -1
VUC are 3C$ with the same rules as UC +1 -2
EUC are 4C$ with the same rules as UC and VUC with maybe 1-4 C$ added with *very* old dates/unique lineart (Typically 2013 or later)
The closer you can match these values the more likely I am willing to accept your trade. WL does not boost the likilyhood I will accept unless the said pet is hard to come by (Like PPS Lions)
While date does matter little to me, there is still a slight preference for older pets and I wont be taking say a 2021 UC for my 2013 UC
This is mostly for trading pets

Will buy ANY WL pets 3 for 1C$ if you want easy cash instead of trying to gamble with trades, I will not buy pets from you going by my values. I want to be able to choose what I want to buy with my C$ going by my values instead of being offered someone else's pickings
Can take WL items in a 1C$ = 5 WL items, so a 1C$ pet can also take 5 WL items!

Notable items I have for trade (send suggestion with offer)
Image2009 Red Lights (~2-3 Nons)
Image 2009 Halloween Lil Monster (~3-4 09 rares?)
Image2010 Count Bunnicula (~??)
Image2011 Slanted Eyes; Pink (~1-2 09 rares?)
Image 2011 Shampoo (~.25 Non?)
ImageImageImage 2011 Horsehair wig (~1 09 Rare each?)

Animal eggs 19, 22, 29, 32, 39, 53, 55, 77, 85, 86, 87, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 100

Most bug/plant/animal items are NFT!

Advice for people
When cancelling, try and explain why! You're not forced to accept when something is fair, but maybe the person doesn't know that and in turn offers more and more for the pet and therefore increasing its value with inflation! Keeping information clear and in circulation is very helpful to avoid people being left in the dark frustrated and confused!
Check out the Ransolite cave if you want a cute little fella to watch grown and later go on adventures with!!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am

OriginalStar wrote:

I would like it if all my commons aren't dumped into rats and ponies because they are WL, so I will only be buying them for C$ or trades matching the species/demand (so rat for rat or rat for pony etc)
My eyes are on C$ trades or simple 1v1 or 2v2 trades because its eazy for everyone

Date matters little to me when it comes to EUC and below, even less so for UC and below. My values go as such
UC are mainly 2C$, but better linearts and demand (Lions, dragons, etc) have +1 while lower demands (Rats, horses, chameleons, etc) are -1
EUC are 4C$ with the same rules as UC and VUC with maybe 1-4 C$ added with *very* old dates/unique lineart (Typically 2013 or later)
The closer you can match these values the more likely I am willing to accept your trade. WL does not boost the likilyhood I will accept unless the said pet is hard to come by (Like PPS Lions)
While date does matter little to me, there is still a slight preference for older pets and I wont be taking say a 2021 UC for my 2013 UC

Will buy ANY WL pets 3 for 1C$ if you want easy cash instead of trying to gamble with trades, I will not buy pets from you going by my values. I want to be able to choose what I want to buy with my C$ going by my values instead of being offered someone else's pickings

Animal eggs 19, 22, 29, 32, 39, 53, 55, 77, 85, 86, 87, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 100

Advice for people
When cancelling, try and explain why! You're not forced to accept when something is fair, but maybe the person doesn't know that and in turn offers more and more for the pet and therefore increasing its value with inflation! Keeping information clear and in circulation is very helpful to avoid people being left in the dark frustrated and confused!
Check out the Ransolite cave if you want a cute little fella to watch grown and later go on adventures with!!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:06 pm

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:17 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:38 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:24 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:59 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:04 am

OriginalStar wrote:

Advice for people
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me