everything for wishlist

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: WILLING TO OVERPAY FOR WISHLIST!

Postby jesse.faden » Thu May 21, 2020 5:10 pm

PanWithAPlan wrote:Currently seeking wishlist!
I'm desperately looking for a Shima Longtail! I'm willing to trade my Warrior cats!

Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be. And be kind to yourself.

Make sure you're staying home during this time! If you can't stay home, please stay safe! Take care of each other and spread love, now more than ever.
this site is a hot mess FIX YOUR STUFF CS
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri May 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Also, if you're seeing this, I love you. Go out there and be kind to others. Make someone's day a little brighter, alright? Be the kind of wonderful person you want to be. And be kind to yourself.

Make sure you're staying home during this time! If you can't stay home, please stay safe! Take care of each other and spread love, now more than ever.
jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Fri May 22, 2020 6:06 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sat May 23, 2020 7:00 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sat May 23, 2020 5:06 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun May 24, 2020 2:30 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun May 24, 2020 3:07 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun May 24, 2020 3:49 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Sun May 24, 2020 7:00 pm

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesse.faden » Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am

jesse.faden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me