Dont Click!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Dont Click!

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 2:43 am

Haha JK Glad youre here though!

While youre here you should totally buy some of my pets! All the ones in This group are 1C$ regardless of rarity and year.

Currently Have 315C$

These Guys are for ANY non Rat OMGSR

Plus Everything in This Group + C$
Last edited by Zeena on Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Removed title
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: End Game Spoilers!

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 2:48 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Nah I wouldnt do that, the movie was great tho. While youre here you should totally buy some of my pets tho! All the ones in This group are 1C$ regardless of rarity and year.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 3:07 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Nah I wouldnt do that, the movie was great tho. While youre here you should totally buy some of my pets tho! All the ones in This group are 1C$ regardless of rarity and year.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 3:35 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 4:37 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 7:29 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 10:40 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat May 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sun May 12, 2019 1:31 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sun May 12, 2019 3:18 am

Black.Wings wrote:
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me