🌸Buying Bulk Pets🌸

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🌸Buying Bulk Pets🌸

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 pm

🌸NEEDING A RESTOCK! BAGS ARE CLOSED!🌸
- Buying any 15 pets for 5C$

Current C$ Balance: 24

TOS:
•All trades are final
•You are not guaranteed to get a rare
•Please do not get upset with me or complain if you do not like the pets you got.
As per CS rules, you are not obligated to accept, but please don’t waste my time. Check what I have in my trade groups to be sure I have something you want.. You can buy my rares separately at full value.
•Please bump
• Send a message(COPPA excused) so I know what you’re sending a trade for. I tend to cancel normal suggestions with no message and might cancel your bag offer by accident
• If the trade is not accepted after one(1) week, I will assume you are letting it rot and cancel it.

Prices and Info:
Bags are 5C$ each and contain 7 pets which can range from omgsc > rare and recent > older. You can also purchase multiple bags. I will do my best to send WL pets, but can’t guarantee if you have a small WL or only rares on your WL.

Rares will be determined via number generator(1-100). Buying more bags increases your lucky number amount giving you higher chance to win a rare(10C$/2 bags means numbers 1-10 are lucky). You can only get one generated number per day to avoid exploitation of buying multiple bags for more rolls, but buying multiple bags in a day is allowed.

So how do you start?
All you have to do is send me a trade suggestion with the amount of C$ you want to buy bags with. From there, I will select and send your mystery pets!

May the odds be in your favor c;
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 116 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸.:Cheap Grab Bags:.🌸

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:02 pm

- Buying any 10 pets(excluding horses and rats) for 4C$
- Buying any 10 horses/rats for 2C$

Current C$ Balance: 29

TOS:
•All trades are final
•You are not guaranteed to get a rare
•Please do not get upset with me or complain if you do not like the pets you got.
As per CS rules, you are not obligated to accept, but please don’t waste my time. Check what I have in my trade groups to be sure I have something you want.. You can buy my rares separately at full value.
•Please bump
• Send a message(COPPA excused) so I know what you’re sending a trade for. I tend to cancel normal suggestions with no message and might cancel your bag offer by accident
• If the trade is not accepted after one(1) week, I will assume you are letting it rot and cancel it.

Prices and Info:
Bags are 5C$ each and contain 7 pets which can range from omgsc > rare and recent > older. You can also purchase multiple bags. I will do my best to send WL pets, but can’t guarantee if you have a small WL or only rares on your WL.

Rares will be determined via number generator(1-100). Buying more bags increases your lucky number amount giving you higher chance to win a rare(10C$/2 bags means numbers 1-10 are lucky). You can only get one generated number per day to avoid exploitation of buying multiple bags for more rolls, but buying multiple bags in a day is allowed.

So how do you start?
All you have to do is send me a trade suggestion with the amount of C$ you want to buy bags with. From there, I will select and send your mystery pets!

May the odds be in your favor c;
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🖤.:BUY MY RARES:.🖤

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm

Pricing will be based on personal opinion/demand along with values from other sources. I will haggle if the offer is reasonable.

The pets I am selling are from THIS group.
Pricing is generated from THIS thread.

Will also accept normal trades, but C$ are my priority.
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🖤.:Tokens 4 Art or C$:.🖤

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:20 pm

The name says it all. I’m selling my tokens for 3C$ each as I no longer have use for them!

I will also be happy to trade them for art! Just give me some examples through PM or post here.
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎊.: Seeking Item Trades:.🎉

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 am

I’m needing to knock out some of my item wl.

• Please only ask for double items. (Excludes animal egg swaps. If you see them, they’re extra)
• Try to keep it same year/set. Not mandatory just easier.
• 2:1 (2 items = 1 of the previous year)
• I value items at 1 uncommon or common pet of the same year unless it’s a micro item(2 tiny items = 1 normal size item of the same year)
• I value body parts, plants, and animal/creature, spooky, cosmic items more than others. I will be pickier with trading these away

SPECIAL ISO:
Limited and Regular Store items on WL
Specifically the Celestial Garden set.

And any WL animal egg swaps. If you see them, they’re for trade.
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎊.: Token Grab Bags:.🎉

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 am

- Buying any 15 pets(excluding horses and rats) for 4C$
- Buying any 10 horses/rats for 2C$

Current C$ Balance: 31

I don’t have much time these days to token hunt, so I’m turning my usual C$ grab bags into token grab bags for a limited time. All rules are the same, but tokens will be prioritized.

How it works:
2 tokens OR 4C$ will get you 6 pets of a random rarity and year. Alternatively, 1 wishlist animal egg will get you 12 pets!
Let me know if you’d like to substitute pets for items or have a specific theme request. (Ex. Food pets, butterfly wolves only, pink, etc.)

• Send your payment offer as a suggestion and I will add your pets on my side.

• The more bags you buy, the higher chance you have of getting a more valuable pet. I will use a random number generator to determine.

• Wishlist will be prioritized if applicable. If I don’t have any on your WL, I’ll at least try to give you something worth the cost.

• You can send in as many grab bag offers as you like, but only 1 per rollover will be considered for the rare pull.

Happy Spring 🍀🌸🥚
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blank

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:00 am

Res
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Easter Tokens 3C$ Each:.