Looking For Trades!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking For Trades!

Postby Sylvíe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 am

Rømanova wrote:Title says it all. Do read my rules please though & thank you <3 I'm kinda easy to trade with ^^ Have fun trading with me <3

I am looking for...

Not much right now! Mostly looking for malk wolves & dogs. ^^ Oh and the corgi store pets.

I'm looking for the Vixen and the UR Aussie! I do prefer true date but it is not required. I'm trying to get all the advent dogs so any help is highly appreciated <3
Here is the image in case you didn't know what the vixen is LOL:
And here's a image of the UR Aussie in case you didn't know lol:

I absolutely LOVE malks! But, please do not trade me spiders. I don't like them. At all.

The grey border collie, brown border collie, b&w border collie, the BA & the BMD are NOT for trade. Please do not offer on them.

And please try not to offer on my completed summer event groups please & thank you!

With that said, have fun trading me <3 Send on over a trade & i will definitely do my best to get to it as soon as possible! Please be patient with me though. Thank you! ^^
Curious about me?
Don't be. I'm not interesting.

actually, don't be afraid to pm me. I don't bite.
Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm

Rømanova wrote:Title says it all. Do read my rules please though & thank you <3 I'm kinda easy to trade with ^^ Have fun trading with me <3

I am looking for...

Not much right now! Mostly looking for malk wolves & dogs. ^^ Oh and the corgi store pets.

I'm looking for the Vixen and the UR Aussie! I do prefer true date but it is not required. I'm trying to get all the advent dogs so any help is highly appreciated <3

I absolutely LOVE malks! But, please do not trade me spiders. I don't like them. At all.

The grey border collie, brown border collie, b&w border collie, the BA & the BMD are NOT for trade. Please do not offer on them.

And please try not to offer on my completed summer event groups please & thank you!

With that said, have fun trading me <3 Send on over a trade & i will definitely do my best to get to it as soon as possible! Please be patient with me though. Thank you! ^^
Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:06 am

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:27 pm

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:56 pm

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:03 am

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 pm

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:00 pm

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby audrinabob123 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 am

trading
Trade me now or i will get mad lol just kidding but tradeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
audrinabob123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvíe » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 pm

I am looking for...

Curious about me?

Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me