โœ” Let's Trade! - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐—ธ+ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ! โœ”

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

โœ” Let's Trade! - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐—ธ+ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ! โœ”

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:10 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Image โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ–ถ My Auction Thread โ—€
โ–ถ My Trade Thread โ—€
โ–ถ My FR <-> CS Trades โ—€

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Image โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Welcome to My Trading Thread!

โ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ‡’
ImageImage
Seeking Sagittarius and Aquarius zodiac dogs, TRUE DATE please.
โ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ‡’

These Are "My Missing Pets"
Seeking These Pets Specifically <3

But feel free to send other trades, too!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

You are not required to read the below.
But following the below increases your chances of an accepted trade.

Image If you can see it in my trade window, it's for trade!
I don't "show case" pets or have NFT (โ€œnot for tradeโ€) pets visible in my trade window. That would just be silly.
So donโ€™t worry about only finding doubles; everything you can see IS already a double!

Image Date, Rarity, Demand/Popularity, Species, Event/Non-Event all matter to me.
But I'm also very open to negotiation. I don't usually trade my Rares down for UCs, or trade my VRs down for Rares. I don't particularly want rats, horses, ponies, spiders, or bwolves unless on my WL. If you are asking for those species from me however, it's fine to swap. I like to receive wolves/dogs, malks, and lions most.

Image Please don't send me one-sided suggestions.
Make an effort to fill out both sides. Most of the time I'll cancel one-sided suggestions without a message if it looks like you havenโ€™t put any effort into it. Trading is about meeting in the middle, and I can't read minds.

Image Wishlist pets and items are mainly what I'm after,
but I don't require for you to offer things on my WL to trade with me. Though I would prefer WL -or- trade-up in return for certain pets with high demand or popularity; those pets are marked in names or in specifically named groups.

Image Want my pets, but not sure what to offer..?
I love items! If you aren't sure what to offer for my pets, toss some items on your side! I would prefer WL items; I have added a lot onto my WL. Please note that if you want a more rare pet, I would like a more rare item. Or common items for my common pets, etc. C$ is also fine.

Image I accept C$ for a lot of my pets!
C$ is fine for my UC and below pets! I do not accept C$ for my rares, very rares, OMGSRs, or my UCs from my 'overpay' groups unless it is ridiculous C$ overpay. Here are my personal selling rates: I am going off Horror's guide mostly. Values may vary, and years/event/popularity all still matter to me.

Image Note to hoarders:
If you are asking me to trade you multiples of the same pet, Iโ€™ll expect a little overpay in total. The more pet repeats, the more the overpay. While I have no problem with hoards, I recognize that collecting for a hoard takes effort and time. If Iโ€™m quickly trading you multiple pets to enhance your hoard, it diminishes that process of slowly accumulating the pets on an individual basis. Even if I am not hoarding that particular pet, it took time to collect that pet as a collective group. Therefore, I value them a bit more as a conveinient group and would like a little extra for them. ^^

Image I don't use codewords.
I don't have codewords in my trades. I don't use your codewords.

๐“œ๐”‚ ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ:
the BA Dog (Black Advent);
and the Skelebun.

(The last skeleton pet needed for my collection!)
ImageImageImage

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Pets Left
for a complete CS pet collection
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘--...--- My Trade Thread Navigation -----โ•‘
โœฆ-------------------------------------------------โœฆ
โœฆ----.----.--------โ–ช Main Post--------.------.--โœฆ
โœฆ-----------โ–ช Highlight Trade Pets-----------โœฆ
โœฆ----.-----โ–ช Pet Value Guides & Info----.-----โœฆ
โœฆ--.-....----.----โ–ช Pets I Need----....--.---.--โœฆ
โœฆ.....---........โ–ช Items I Need...---.........โœฆ
โ•‘.................................................โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by Magen on Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 85 times in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spotlight Pets for Trade

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:37 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by Magen on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 am, edited 30 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pet Value Guides & Info

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:50 am

Pet Value and Trading Guides

Image CS OMGSR Pet Popularity Poll
    Results Showing community-voted results of OMGSR pets based off popularity and rarity.

Image Guide to Trading Every Pet on CS - ** UPDATED! **
    Breaking down pets for tradability based on rarity, value, demand.

Image Guides to Trading Every Pet on CS **OLD**
    Pets at the top of the list are the rarest pets on CS and worth the most, and get less rare as you move down on the list. We can still assume that any pets on any part of the list, including octobers, are still worth at least a bit more than any pets that AREN'T on the list, with the exception of store pets. Placements are based off what's in the rarity change archives (but condensed down to less, larger tiers), and goes by the assumption that pets that turned VR just one or a few months apart, many many years ago, they likely have a small enough gap that we can consider them worth around the same and safely group them together! Though perhaps not perfect, this will hopefully be easier to memorize rather than having several tiers with only one or two pets on them and indiscernible gaps, moving away from the rigidness of the rares list and at least serving as an introductory guide to understanding trading or moving it closer to rarity based.

Image Guide to CS Rarities
    By gathering data about the complete rarity change history of CS's most valuable pets, "rarity lists" have been created to help with understanding of pet values. This thread aims to help users develop their own value for pets without the influence of demand.

Image โ˜ Demand Data Cloud โ˜
    The pets in this reference are arranged by release date. Their placement higher or lower in the cloud shows no indication towards their rarity or demand value. Every pet currently within the cloud falls at or above the demand represented by the "sorb" term as used in high-end trading. These are popularity values, not real values!

Image CS Pet Guide Project
    The purpose of this project is to build a guide that helps users identify the site's most valuable pets, and provides factual information about those pets to help users make educated trading decisions. It does not order pets into a prescriptive trading list. This guide will incorporate 2008 pets, UR pets, Store pets, Zebras and particularly valuable 09 pets.

Image A Community Pet Guide
    These pets are sorted into 4 seperate lists: The OMGSR list, the VR list, the UR list, and the Store Pet list. This guide is unofficial and is not endorsed by CS staff or admins. All the pet placements on this guide are decided by users of the community that choose to participate in discussions and polls here!

Image The Rarity Trade Guide
    This is a draft/thread plan to create a Trading Guide list based on RARITY ONLY of the older pets. Very similar to how the Rare's List was meant to be. The difference between this List and the Rare's List is demand will absolutely not be involved in the creation of this list. We will be using the rarity of pets, initial release values and the changes with the new rarity system to place and valuate these pets to create a guide. This will be a USER CREATED GUIDE and therefore it is NOT OFFICIAL just like the Rare's List. BUT it is some sort of list we can use for trading- if you want. Giving users more than one option when trading, so you are not forced to use the Rare's List playing style.

Image CS Rarity List
    The purpose of this project is to create a rarity list based on the number of pets released in the game, rather than using trades or rarity changes (alone) to determine the rarity of a pet. This thread is used for the discussion, planning, brainstorming, and posting information regarding this list.

Image The Rares List Guide *DISCONTINUED*
    "The" Rares List Guide was originally created in 2010 by users who wanted to help the community see what CS's most valuable pets were going for in the trade market. Pet values were determined by a combination of rarity and demand. The Rares List became widely used and became so prominent that users treated the List's values as if they were official values. This gave rise to a host of problems, many of which were brought to light in late 2016 and early 2017. In early 2019, following the January 2019 rarity calculation update, many users voiced their concerns that the List had become inaccurate.

Image VR and OMGSR Successful Trades Thread
    Players who have successful VR/OMGSR trades can post their successful trade here with the name of the pet and the date the trade was completed. Players who want to see what their valuable pet generally goes for, can come here and use the search function to see what their pet could generally get.

Image CS Rarity Change Archive
    This will be a list, archive or guide, whatever you wish to call it, about Very Rare and OMG So Rare pets and at which point in time they changed their rarity. This is not a complete archive with all dates and data, when exactly pets went up, down up, down, up - etc.. You will only find the latest known changes here. This list/archive is NOT based on: Demand, Trades, Species or Numbers. Nothing like that! You will only find the months and years when these pets went up to the rarity that they currently have! That means if some pets (mostly the UR pets) are released and their rarity is Very Rare or OMG so Rare from the very beginning on, they will be put under the month and year that their rarity has been released at.

Image Current Demand Guide
    This guide takes a look at some of the most sought after pets on cs and organizes of them based purely upon trades for them and popular demand, listing trades along with them. This is in no way affiliated with the cs rares list or rarity guides, and is solely demand based. This list seeks to help users, especially returning older users and newer users, have a general idea of what pets might be going for and what has changed since their time here. This guide reflects what a pet goes for currently via trade evidence. You CANNOT tack on even MORE demand on-top of what is already shown, if you do you MAY find it difficult to trade said pet. However, everyone is encouraged to value their pets in whatever way they see fit. This guide tells you what you can reasonably expect to get for a pet, it does not tell you to ask for or pay a certain amount for anything, ultimately, how you choose to value and trade pets is up to you.

Last edited by Magen on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:40 am, edited 19 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pets I Need for a Complete Collection <3

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:57 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Pets Left for
Complete Collection
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ‡’
โ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ‡’

URs
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• UR Eastern Dragon โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
200 Old Rares == 100 Old VRs == 80 08/09 VRs == (2 Nons/20 MA) == (4000C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR PPS Dragonโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
300 Old Rares == 150 Old VRs == 120 08/09 VRs == (3 Nons/30 MA) == (6000C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR Pastel Dog โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
150 Old Rares == 75 Old VRs == 60 08/09 VRs == (1.5 Non/15 MA) == (3000C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR FOX โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR GALAXY CAT PPS โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
5-6 Nons (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR TIGER DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR BEE โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR ZONKEY โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR PHOENIX โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR CINNABUN โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR MALK DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR PEACH โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
300 Old Rares == 150 Old VRs == 120 08/09 VRs == (3 Nons/30 MA) == (6000C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR CAT โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
0.5 Non/5 MA (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR MINT TESS HORSE โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
100 Old Rares == 50 Old VRs == 40 08/09 VRs == (1 Non/10 MA) == (1800-2000C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR BUTTERBUN โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
0.5 Non to 0.75 Non /5 to 7.5 MA
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• UR AVOCADO โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• UR KIRIN โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

DOGS
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• DOGTAG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• JULY PPS โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
2 Nons (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• RACOONTAIL DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3.5 to 4.5 Nons (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• SUNBACK โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• NON-SWIRL MOONDOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• NON-TAG DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1.5 Nons (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLACK-EYED GALAXY DOG (BEG) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1.5 Nons (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• CLEAR-EYED GALAXY DOG (CEG) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
50 Old Rares == 25 Old VRs == 20 08/09 VRs == (5 MA) == (1000-1500C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• YELLOW SORBET DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1.5 Non (RR), 2 Nons (TD)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• JOKER DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• YELLOW TOXIC DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• NON-BALLOON DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1 Non (RR), 1.5 Non (TD)
b]โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLACK ADVENT DOG (BA) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/b]
[โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLUE BALLOON DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 to 4 MA (RR), 5 MA (TD)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLUE ROSE DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
20 Old Rares === 10 Old VRs === 8 08/09 VRs == (2 MA) == (350-450C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• RED-X DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
20 Old Rares === 10 Old VRs === 8 08/09 VRs == (2 MA) == (350-450C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• LIGHT SPRINKLES CAKE DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Ranges 0.5 to 0.75 Non (RR), 1 Non (TD)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG (BMD) โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
10 Old Rares === 5 Old VRs === 4 08/09 VRs == (1 MA) == (250-350C$)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• YELLOW HEART/HUSKY DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

STOREPETS
8-10 Nons+
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• SKELEBUN โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1.5 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• CLOCKWORK BUNNY โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
8-10 Nons+
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• ORANGE CERBERUS โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
6 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• RED CERBERUS โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
6 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• DRINK-ME DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
5 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• EAT-ME DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BROWN SLEIPNIR โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• GREEN LIONTAIL DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• JEWELED LIONTAIL DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
3 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• NONJEWEL LIONTAIL DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1.5 Nons
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• WHITE LOLITA DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
0.5 Non
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLUE ANDROID DOG โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OTHERS
3 MA (RR)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ• BLUE RAT โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Last edited by Magen on Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 81 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items I'm Missing

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:16 pm

These are the items I still need to complete my item collection.
I don't count the ultra-rare/nearly impossible to get items here, or the currently-sold store items (<- yet).
Only what is found in the archive, and is retired-store items.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Items Left for Collection
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
2023 UR Items
Image UR Dragon Cake
Image UR Holo Cake
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
2009 Animal Eggs: (2 left)
#1 Image
#2 Image
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
2010 Purple Monster Eyes
(1)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
ImageImage
2009 Santa Red Jacket - Santa Red Pants (2 pieces)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Store Christmas Tree Decorations
Christmas 2009
Value: Mid - High 08 Advent for Full Set
Full Set: 1 Tinsel, 1 Lights, 5 Round Baubles, 5 Thin Baubles
20 pcs. (Missing all 20)

Garland, Lights, and Ornaments
(Need all miscellaneous on WL)
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
DIY Cake Set
~560 released in 2011
Given to participants of the CS Birthday Contest.
Value: Between Blue Balloon Dog and Green Toxic for a full set

Very few remain as complete sets, many had pieces traded off individually. The individual pieces vary in value, with the cakes being the most sought after. Each user was given one of each cake, icing and frosting piece, and multiple sprinkles, candles and candies.

MISSING: (16 pieces)
Chocolate Cakes: ImageImage
Vanilla Cakes: ImageImageImage
Blue Icing: ImageImage
Purple Icing: Image
White Icing: ImageImage
Chocolate Piping: ImageImage
White Piping: ImageImageImage
Pink Piping: Image
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

These are special items that I do not own, but would like to own one day. However, I do not realistically count them as achievable or relevant to a "complete item collection" because they are incredibly rare and do not show in the item archives.

"Borked" Spring Headband

LLHBBB wrote:The reason they posted them is because when they 1st came out they were larger and only fit the full size dogs. Now when you buy them they are universal and fit both. The people that bought the original ones were able to keep them so they have the 2 different sizes in their collection. I question this when I saw it because it confused me which is why I know. So now it's like the larger ones are semi custom as they are no longer available and so few people have them.

Thanks for the info, LLHBBB! :)

Rainbow Smoothie
10 released in 2009
Given to users who took part in a specific conversation. Additional information.
Value: Sunjewel+

Vampiric Birthday Hat
8 released in 2012
Given to users who completed Vampiric's Hat Challenge at Anthrocon.
Value: Sunjewel+

Dark Chicken O's Hat
? released in 2009
Given as prizes for Vampiric's Chicken O's Contest.
Value: High Main Rares List Pet

Light Chicken O's Hat
? released in 2009

Chicken O's Shirt
? released in 2009

Chicken O's Flag
~35 released in 2009
Given to participants of Vampiric's Chicken O's Contest.
Value: Mid-High Main Rares List Pet

If you're interested in my items, read on.

I love trading items as much as I do pets, but I don't like the hassle that unintentionally comes with the trades when my items are unlocked. My items are currently locked from trades.

If you're someone who is interested in trading items with me (and I will trade some of them), you just need to know values and be educated when you ask about my items. Please, please, please be somewhat aware of where the item you are asking for comes from. Investigate if it's from an event, if it's popular/hard to find, and what year it comes from. I expect this of you if you send me a trade for my items.

These CS Item guides can help:
ยป "How much is this item worth?"
  • Find the name of the item and use the search function here to find the worth of an item. If it's not there already, ask the thread using a picture of the item!

ยป CS Items Guide
  • My favorite guide for reading up on the value of older/rare items.

ยป CS Guide to Discontinued Items!
  • A good collection of information on items.

Some "Rules" and insight about my items:

โ— I will not trade items that I only have one of.
. . . . . Why? I'm trying to get a complete item collection, which means I want to own at least one of every item on the site.

โ— I'm more likely to accept WL pets/item trades for my items, especially my older/more valuable ones.

โ— Don't send me one-sided, "what u want for this" trades for my things.
. . . . . I see this as a little rude and careless on the sender's behalf, and it's usually when they have nothing fair to offer in return. I rarely edit these trades. However, if you feel you have plenty to offer in return, and you honestly have no idea what I would personally like, then feel free to send a one-sided suggestion with a polite message on your expectations/thoughts. I'm much more likely to edit this type of trade. :)

โ— I don't want to trade particular items/item types.
. . . . . Why? I like to use some items for dress-ups, and multiples of them are more handy than one of them in some cases.

This includes (but not limited to what's shown):
Floating Rock sets Image
And other lands masses, such as mountains, ground material, grasses, etc.
Clouds/Smoke/Fog/Star Sets Image
Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Plants, Rocks, Etc. ImageImageImageImageImage
Jewelry Items Image Image Image
Facial Items: Expressions, Contacts, Eyes, Mouths, etc.

โ— Certain Items that have higher values due to date/demand/popularity should be treated as so.
. . . . . Plushies, creatures and things of that nature generally are quite popular.
. . . . . For example, my dragon creature item will not be equal to your socks item, even if they are from the same year/month/event.

โ— Yes, I do expect overpay for some of my items, due to that popularity or demand status.
. . . . . I sometimes prefer to auction some of my valuable items that I have extras of, so if you send me a fair trade for something and I don't accept it, please don't be upset.

Please don't be afraid to ask me questions or inquire about my items. I just feel the need to include the above information because like everyone else, I'd prefer to have efficient, fun, fair trades as much as possible. :)

If you're still interested in checking out my items, you can see them: here

If you're serious about sending me an offer for something, you've read my entire post, you know how much the item(s) is worth... then you can send me a message with a name/picture of the item you're looking into and inquire.

That's all for now, I may add more later. C:

Last edited by Magen on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

=============

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Last edited by Magen on Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:47 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœ” Let's Trade! โœ”

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:28 pm

res
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœ” Let's Trade! โœ”

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:35 pm

res
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Dates

Postby Magen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Here's all the beginning dates for various CS holiday events (that start on unspecified dates) throughout the years.
Please note these dates are CS Time specific.
Most USA players will have these events starting a day before the posted date,
as USA rollover time is mid afternoon/early night for CS's midnight releases.

:CS's Clock:
(Rollover update at 00:00:00!)

๐ŸŒธ Easter ๐ŸŒธ

Year - Month - Day - Weekday
2009 - Apr - 13th - Monday
2010 - Apr - 3rd - Saturday
2011 - Apr - 19th - Tuesday
2012 - Apr - 5th - Thursday
2013 - Mar - 23rd - Saturday
2014 - Apr - 12th - Saturday
2015 - Mar - 28th - Saturday
2016 - Mar - 19th - Saturday
2017 - Apr - 7th - Friday
2018 - Mar - 24th - Saturday
2019 - Apr - 13th - Saturday
2020 - Apr - 4th - Saturday
2021 - Mar - 27th - Saturday
2022 - Apr - 10th - Sunday
2023 - Mar - 31st - Friday

๐Ÿƒ Summer ๐Ÿƒ

2011 - Jul - 18th - Monday
2012 - Jul - 14th - Saturday
2013 - Jul - 23rd - Tuesday
2014 - Jul - 25th - Friday
2015 - Jul - 25th - Saturday
2016 - Jul - 15th - Friday
2017 - Jul - 22nd - Saturday
2018 - Jul - 21st - Saturday
2019 - Jul - 27th - Saturday
2020 - Jul - 25th - Saturday
2021 - Jul - 17th - Saturday
2022 - Jul - 23rd - Saturday
2023 - Jul - 28th - Friday

๐Ÿ‘ป Halloween ๐Ÿ‘ป

2008 - Oct - 27th - Monday
2009 - Oct - 22nd - Thursday
2010 - Oct - 19th - Thursday
2011 - Oct - 17th - Monday
2012 - Oct - 20th - Saturday
2013 - Oct - 25th - Friday
2014 - Oct - 17th - Friday
2015 - Oct - 23rd - Friday
2016 - Oct - 21st - Friday
2017 - Oct - 21st - Saturday
2018 - Oct - 20th - Saturday
2019 - Oct - 19th - Saturday
2020 - Oct - 23rd - Friday
2021 - Oct - 23rd - Saturday
2022 - Oct - 21st - Friday
2023 - Oct - 21st - Saturday
Last edited by Magen on Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me