BEGGING 4 trades on my knees πŸ™πŸ»

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

BEGGING 4 trades on my knees πŸ™πŸ»

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Trade ME!

Feel free to post on my thread btw

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s ( you are here! ) β€’ Hoard information β€’ Dreamie list β€’ Collections β€’ Shoutouts and thanks

IN SEARCH OF wrote:Always looking for
This intersex flag

COLLECTION wrote:Looking for missing deer.

Image Image

3 left until the full collection.

LF MY HOARD PETS
Happy PPS
Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:10 pm, edited 239 times in total.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoard information

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s β€’ Hoard information ( you are here! ) β€’ Dreamie list β€’ Collections β€’ Shoutouts and thanks

HOARD LIST wrote:
    1. Papua New Guinea. Any guinea pigs that were released in 2015 or after.
    Image Image
    Goal : 839 ( completed ! )
    2. Gay pets. Any pets that have rainbows somewhere on their designs.
    Image Image Image
    Goal : ∞
    3. City lights. The dogs from October 2018 litter that are night-city themed.
    Image Image Image
    Goal : until I run out of fast food places
    4. Intersex-themed dogs in socks, or intersox for short, made to raise awareness about intersex people. Any dogs in socks.
    Please read more here if you want to!
    Image Image Image
    Goal : until I get bored
    5. Fruit dogs. Any fruit dogs from December 2019 litter.
    Image Image Image Image Image Image
    Goal : 20 ( completed ! )
    6. The US states
    Image Image Image
    Goal : 50 ( completed ! )
    7. Happy PPS
    Goal : until I get bored
    8. Aromantic pets. That’s any pets that were released on Valentine’s day with heartbroken designs. Get it? Because I’m aro.
    Image Image Image
    Goal : honestly not actively looking for them rn, I will make something up related to aro related numbers or smth when I actually get into it lol

Q&A wrote:
Q&A

Q :
why do you hoard Guinea pigs?

A : initially because I liked the species. I presume to think they are the cutest species in this game ^ _ ^

That used to be my only reason, until I came back to the game once again.
See, something mind-blowing I realised is that we have no idea where the word "guinea" comes from. I mean, there are guinea pigs, there are countries Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Papua New Guinea and there are a couple of other contexts where this word is used in irrelevant to this topic... But what does this word mean? Linguists offered many variants of possible explanations but none are certain. See the explanation by Wiktionary :

Wiktionary about the etymology of Β«Guinea pigΒ» wrote:The origin of "guinea" in "guinea pig" is uncertain. One theory is that the animals, which are originally from South America, were brought to Europe by way of Guinea, leading people to think they had originated there. "Guinea" was also frequently used in English to refer generally to any far-off, unknown country, and so the name may simply be a colorful reference to the animal's foreignness. Others believe "guinea" may be an alteration of the word coney (β€œrabbit”); guinea pigs were referred to as "pig coneys" in Edward Topsell's 1607 treatise on quadrupeds.

Wiktionary about the etymology of Β«GuineaΒ» wrote:Borrowed from Portuguese GuinΓ©, which is of uncertain origin; possibly from a Berber source like Tuareg aginaw "black people", or after the city of DjennΓ©.

So I set a brave and practically impossible with my abilities goal to myself, which is...

No, not to find the true etymology. I am not yet a linguist. Smh. I am not an anime main character either so that is out of my reach. I'll save this job for someone actually smart and qualified.
Anyway, my goal is to collect 839 guinea pigs and also to complete my collection.

Q : what? You didn't answer mΔ“ previous question. Why are you hoarding them and why exactly 839?

A : that I am about to tell you.
There are 839 confirmed spoken languages in the Pacific country in Oceania called Papua New Guinea, which rivals India with 740 ( according to the results of People's Linguistic Survey of India ) languages. There might be more because of how linguistically vast those countries are but we might or might never find out. Most of them aren't even written! Isn't that surprising?

Q : whoa. You probably have no life if actually you know all that.

A : will that be a question or a statement? My answer is yes if the former.

Q : no but what do guinea pigs have to do with this? They are native to South America not PNG!

A : uhm...

Q : you have been evading my question this entire time. Why exactly are you hoarding them if they got nothing to do with the infodump you just gave me???

A : da memes. Cuz I got weird humour and now I collect cute-looking pets and name them using jokes a person who has no interest in linguistics wouldn't get.

Q : ...

A : ...

Q : LF guinea pigs, I guess? = P

Also check out this map of languages in PNG and Indonesia ( link for zooming in ) uploaded by u/Qx32 on Reddit!

I hope you enjoyed this little piece of information I have! Now trade me!
Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:03 am, edited 23 times in total.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My dreamie list

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:29 am

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s β€’ Hoard information β€’ Dreamie list ( you are here! ) β€’ Collections β€’ Shoutouts and thanks

Dreamies wrote:Half of them were purged due to me not being interested in them again. I’ll be reworking this page soon ^^

So if you were wondering what my dreamies are and what pets I go crazy for, I’ll be talking about that now

First of all, my dreamie #1 is

White Feb

Achieved : yes ( 3 times ) no longer achieved ACHIEVED FOURTH TIME! no longer achieved
This one is quite simple. I have everything in white. Light mode in discord, white mode in google, light mode in twitter... Etc. White has always been the default theme in every app we’ve used yet everyone forgets that when people bring up those apps that have the black theme as a default one and yells at me for using it. But I will keep on doing that!
White is my favourite colour. It is a colour and I don’t care that others consider it a Β«shadeΒ». White is a colour! That’s why I like White Feb!

Dreamie #2

Yellow Toxic
Achieved : yes no longer achieved

Yellow is my second favourite colour. And while I don't have anything in yellow I still absolutely adore this pet!

Dreamie #3

2014 Halloween angry cat

Achieved : yes ( hoarding )
The trade : x x x x

This pet reminds me of my cat Catty!!! Because they are literally the same! My cat is a cute British Shorthair girl and the pet I linked looks exactly like her!!!

Dreamie #4

Dreamie #7

Or rather a set of dreamies, the European weasel store set

Achieved : 1/4 thanks to Abyss!

European weasel is my favourite animal. So I want them because I am happy they got some representation on CS :)

Dreamie #8

UR Icecat

Achieved : no

This pet reminds me of the country I grew up in, Russia.
πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

Dreamie #9

UR Kirin

This pet is from one of my 3 favourite artists on CS, Sixbane = D I want to collect all pets by Sixbane and this one especially! I also want to collect all Chinese themed pets!

Dreamie #10

UR Dragon PPS

One of the cutest UR's ever! I would like to collect all dragons someday and I'll definitely need him in the collection!

Dreamie #11

Joker Bunny & White Bunny

Image Image

Bunnies is one of my favourite species and I love the Joker and White bunnies! As I said white and yellow are my favourite colours so I really want em!

Dreamie #12

ALL Grinners

Achieved : generally I owned all at some point I just traded them lmao, so yesn’t

You know how Grinners are so unreasonably happy? And how I’m hoarding Happy PPS? Welp, I guess I just have a soft spot for smiling pets.

Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:35 am, edited 51 times in total.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Collections

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s β€’ Hoard information β€’ Dreamie list β€’ Collections ( you are here! ) β€’ Shoutouts and thanks

Collections wrote:
#1 wrote:All the New Year’s pets

I created this collection to remind me that the time goes very fast and that we should cherish every moment we have.

MISSING PETS

2010 dog

2011 dog

2012 dog

#2 wrote:All PPS Guinea pigs ( complete! )
Image Image Image

#3 wrote:All Tess guinea pigs ( complete! )

#4 wrote:All staff pets

thats wip but im done with a bunch of them already. basically just go off my wishlist if ur actually curious!! < 33

Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 pm, edited 33 times in total.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoutouts to nice people!

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:56 am

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s β€’ Hoard information β€’ Dreamie list β€’ Collections β€’ Shoutouts and thanks ( you are here! )

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SECRET SANTAS!πŸŽ„ wrote:Shannyfroggy
rabidlynxeon

BEST GIFTS EVER!!! πŸ’₯ wrote:teddy
Thianna
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Dave miller
mnou
Faux
Abyss
Abyss x2
( I know this trade looks like they just scammed me out of a Kitsune, however the Kitsune was supposed to be a gift from me, but they edited it and added 2 of my dreamies and just the pets I’ve been collecting lately! < 3 )
Kranafistlink
RE7
rudyroos
zing
corgilii
FNAF
WilsonHiggsbury
Wunschkind
TrafalgarDWaterLaw
Namine
косатка
Crimson Raven
Bluefly26799
Navied
Clayflower.
nekorin
ChickenMcNuggies

My Giveaway Win History πŸŽ‰ wrote:BlackDiamonds
Mr. Grizz
Daydreams
Emberwolf
Rick Astley

Cool people wrote:Shoutout to Dibabeebees for creating a cool adoption centre with doubles from every month that lasts until the 14th of every month! < 3
Dibabeebees wrote:YOINK GROUP YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK GROUP YOINK GROUP YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK GROUP
MISSING ANY LITTLE IDIOTS FROM THIS MONTH?! YOINK EM! FOR FREE! IN YOINK GROUP! ONLY TAKE WATCHA NEED AND NEED WATCHA TAKE ENJOY YOINKAGE"

Shoutout to WisteriaDragon for helping me date swap the dumb year dogs I’ve been searching for months! ❀️
Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:14 pm, edited 123 times in total.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Links for quick access

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 am

Navigation wrote:Trading and ISO’s β€’ Hoard information β€’ Dreamie list β€’ Collections β€’ Shoutouts and thanks - Secret Garden ( you are here ! )

I didn’t link that in the navigation because that’s mainly for my personal use. But feel free to check these out as well since they’re all cs related in some way. It’s alright, by the way. You can leave now. There’s nothing important below.

Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:02 am, edited 10 times in total.

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β™• falconian nationalist β™•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: need trades🌚

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 am

up

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:05 am

up up up up up!

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:00 am

up!

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
β™• owuz / shalf β™•
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β™• imagine living β™•
like a king someday
a single night
Β«take us nowΒ»
we'd rather die

β™•
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...The One Piece is real?

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:16 am

W-where... Am I? wrote:

Welp. Here we are. This is the end. There’s nothing here. Nada.

Or is it?

I’m surprised that anyone has reached this far. I’ve kinda treated this thread as a personal notebook if that makes sense? Just dumping random stuff here that I couldn’t make separate posts about. My dreamies, the things I collect, the pets I seek, the people I love...

If you’re reading this far there must be a reason for why that is? Maybe you’ve wandered here looking for your name in the hall of fame after you’ve gifted me? Perhaps you’d actually decided to check my trade thread explaining the guinea pig hoard name thing? Mayhaps you were checking out my dreamies list to know what to gift me? Either way, you’ll be rewarded for that. It was a long read, after all. Just send me a private message that goes like Β«Can we get much higherΒ» and I’ll send you a valuable pet of my choice that I think matches your profile/vibe! That’s the One Piece of CS. The ONE PIECE IS REAL. The reward for your determination and strength. So may my present guide your way. Your journey only begins here. The grind never stops. Stand proud, your name, you’re strong.

I ask you not to tell other pirates about the treasure. After all, it’s supposed to be a myth. A reward for a tough challenge. Ya know?

Farewell. See you on the other side.

🍊
Last edited by pisto pesto pasta on Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ