Sites for Adoptables.

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Sites for Adoptables.

Postby Lady » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:52 am

Just figured I would go ahead and start this post up.

This thread is for links to other sites with adoptables. They can be growing, hatching, or just pixels.. It doesn't matter as long as you like them!

Personally, I love adoptables, and you can find many in my toybox. So, I like to tell everyone where I get them and where they can find new toys! (That's why I keep directing people here.. I just love the drawings!)

Well, here is my short list:
* Dragon Cave - You "steal" dragon eggs and raise them with clicks and unique views. Very fun, very addictive.
* Valenth - You adopt eggs and raise them, but they evolve differently dependent upon what they are fed. (Site coming back soon.)
* Element Graphics - Simple adopt and wait to hatch site with eggs. Coming back very soon!

Like I said before, you can always go through my toybox and see other links, since I didn't mention any of the pixel adoption sites that I love oh so much.

Anyway.. Enjoy!
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sites for Adoptables.

Postby Lady » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 am

Lady wrote:* Dragon Cave - You "steal" dragon eggs and raise them with clicks and unique views. Very fun, very addictive.
* Valenth - You adopt eggs and raise them, but they evolve differently dependent upon what they are fed. (Site coming back soon.)
* Elements Graphics - Simple adopt and wait to hatch site with eggs. Coming back very soon!

Had to fix the links on that.. Is there no edit button or is it just not loading for me? 0,o*
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:21 am

Well, I figured I needed to add some more.. (But only the ones that are currently working and hatchables/growing.)

Lady wrote:* Poke Plushies - They have hatchables from different television shows and games. They do require clicks, like the dragon eggs.
* Arcane Zoo - These are handdrawn (apparently) and do hatch at a certain point in time. They do not require clicks.

If I can edit my own posts at some point, I will put these all into the first post and get rid of any extras.. Anyone else that knows of places to get adoptables is welcome to join in!

So far, the only link that I've listed that doesn't work is Elements Graphics, aka eGraphics. The new site is still under construction and should be opened sometime in the near future, so everyone keep your fingers crossed! (Don't worry, I'll post when they open back up.)
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:16 pm

I'll put these on the links page :) thanks
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:59 pm

I was hoping that maybe some people would know of ones that I didn't, but I guess not. :cry: ..Or maybe I just knew about all of thme? :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm

lol ya I think you got the most popular ones, but there must be many out there like my site which are just starting up, I'll google it sometime and see if I can pick up more for the links page.
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:13 pm

I do that quite often. It's just hard to find the newer ones because the webmasters/mistresses have a tendency to disappear..
Since Valenth is having so much trouble, I'm wondering when it's going to be fixed. And eGraphics, well, I haven't gotten any new information for a while now...

Just don't leave me like the rest of them have! :cry:
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pikachu_Master » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 am

Hey! Look: http://www.skulldog.net/arcane/visitors.html
CS is on it! That's cool! :D
Pikachu_Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:12 am

Pikachu_Master wrote:Hey! Look: http://www.skulldog.net/arcane/visitors.html
CS is on it! That's cool! :D

SWEET! :lol:
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 am

Okay, one old posted site is mostly working now and has some new stuff. And I have one more to add to the listing.
* Magical Menagerie Labs - I wasn't sure that they were updating since it took so long for my Puff Rayzors to hatch, but they are!
* Valenth.com - Is usually up and running. If you get an error, just refresh and it usually goes away.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me