LF: Sunback H: Lots

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: LF: Sunback H: Lots

Postby Evils » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:57 am

Evils wrote:
I WILL TRADE BULK FOR SUNBACK!! LOTS OF R/VR/ER/OMGSR

WILL OFFER LOTS LOTS LOTS REGARDLESS OF DATE , ITEMS INCLUDED!! LOTS OF OLD ITEMS! I CAN OFFER ART TOO , PLEASE PM FOR EXAMPLES

I have lots of pets for trade! I am willing to slightly overpay for anything on my wishlist. I have many rare and old pets to offer!

I would prefer to trade doubles but I'm willing to trade singles of most that aren't rats, other rodents, Halloween pets, or fish.
I don't often trade pets from collection groups I only have one of! Those groups are only open to trade duplicates.

I'd prefer to trade items I have multiples of. If I only have one of an item I'd like to keep it but feel free to offer anyways!

Please send a message, thank you! c:

I likely wont trade Halloween pets!!

this is a reused thread!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:15 am

Evils wrote:

WILL OFFER LOTS LOTS LOTS REGARDLESS OF DATE , ITEMS INCLUDED!! LOTS OF OLD ITEMS! I CAN OFFER ART TOO , PLEASE PM FOR EXAMPLES

I have lots of pets for trade! I am willing to slightly overpay for anything on my wishlist. I have many rare and old pets to offer!

I would prefer to trade doubles but I'm willing to trade singles of most that aren't rats, other rodents, Halloween pets, or fish.
I don't often trade pets from collection groups I only have one of! Those groups are only open to trade duplicates.

I'd prefer to trade items I have multiples of. If I only have one of an item I'd like to keep it but feel free to offer anyways!

this is a reused thread!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 am

Evils wrote:

this is a reused thread!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 am

Evils wrote:

this is a reused thread!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am

Art and design examples!!!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:31 pm

Evils wrote:Image

Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Evils wrote:Image

Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

Bump!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat May 04, 2024 5:46 am

Evils wrote:

this is a reused thread!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat May 04, 2024 11:06 am

Evils wrote:

this is a reused thread!
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me