LF WL PETS - READ MY TOP POST

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

LF WL PETS - READ MY TOP POST

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:54 am

Only pets available from my trade tab. Only trading duplicate items. No C$.
Fair trades only.
Fair means a pet for a pet. Item for an item or pet.

Recently updated the tab with new pets
Last edited by becca0_0 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:30 am

Up
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:06 am

becca0_0 wrote:Up
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:20 am

becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:Up
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:13 am

becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:Up
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:33 am

Boop
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:11 pm

becca0_0 wrote:Boop
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:33 pm

becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:Boop
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:08 am

becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:Boop
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF TRADES

Postby becca0_0 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:09 am

becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:
becca0_0 wrote:Boop
User avatar
becca0_0
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clickagy Intelligence [Bot], Eltai, PoisonPyrite, Tachiaoi, Yandex and 2 guests