Trades Please!! I'm bored.

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Trades Please!! I'm bored.

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:29 am

bump
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins.

70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares.
Copy this into your signature if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover
warrior cat book and slap the other people saying,
"StarClan is out for revenge!"

DON'T LET MY DRAGONS DIE! PLEASE!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 am

bump
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins.

Copy this into your signature if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:11 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:25 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lionfuzz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:27 am

Boop
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 152 people.
I have received 22 gifts.

Lionfuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:42 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:17 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:18 am

bump

Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me