šŸ”®Trading TentšŸ”®

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking for WL Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below. I have 100 C$ available to buy WL pets or items as well.

Likely to accept if your offer has:
  • Older Halloween pets on my WL
  • Older Halloween Items on my WL
  • Staff litter dogs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation pets on my WL
  • Costume pieces and wigs on my WL
  • Any summer vacation items on my WL
  • Alice in Wonderland store pets
  • C$
  • Pets for my small hoards

This group here is preferred C$ but is of course negotiable for the right price (Currently empty)

Not likely to accept:
  • Pets not on my WL (I had a 112 page WL but I removed 70 pages because I kept getting offers of pets I wasn't currently looking for (the ones in my likely to accept list) so now it'll be a lot easier to know what to offer me as everything I currently want is on my WL and only what I currently want
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of, or any tokens during events
Last edited by Oddity-Lad on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:45 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below. I have 100 C$ available to buy WL pets or items as well.

• C$

This group here is preferred C$ but is of course negotiable for the right price (Currently empty)

Not likely to accept:
  • Pets not on my WL (I had a 112 page WL but I removed 70 pages because I kept getting offers of pets I wasn't currently looking for (the ones in my likely to accept list) so now it'll be a lot easier to know what to offer me as everything I currently want is on my WL and only what I currently want
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of and only offering items not mentioned in my "likely to accept" section
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Looking for WL Trades. Make a Gay happy

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below

• C$

Not likely to accept:
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of and only offering items not mentioned in my "likely to accept" section
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for WL Trades. Make a Gay happy

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:A majority of my pets are up for trade if the offer is right. I eventually want to collect one of every pet/item but instead of going for it all at once I'm starting with the small chunks posted below

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Looking for WL Pet or Item Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:17 pm

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Looking for WL Pet or Item Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:59 pm

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:23 am

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Looking for WL Halloween Pet/Item trades please

Postby Oddity-Lad » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:54 pm

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for WL Halloween Pet/Item trades please

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:50 am

• C$

Not likely to accept:
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for WL Pet or Item Trades my dudes

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:08 am

• C$

Not likely to accept:
  • Trades asking for items I only have one of or any tokens during events
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me