🌺 Trades! H: 1500+ Pets W: Event/WL

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🌺 Trades! H: 1500+ Pets W: Event/WL

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

I have 36 pages of wishlist, and I would appreciate anyone who helps me lower that number. Donations are always appreciated, and you get your name on my trading thread

Trading Guide

ImageMake sure dates are within the year
if you're trading for a 2015 then you must be giving a 2015. This rule can be passed by offering the value of that pet without the same year (Ex. 3 2017 uncommons for 1 2015 uncommon) but is recommended to stay by.

ImageDon't ask for me to unlock groups
I don't want to unlock groups, on rare occasion I may move a pet that I dont have doubles of into the dreamie fodder, but that is it.

ImageMost likely will cancel if it isnt wishlist pets!
Unless its a pet I really like but didn't know about, i update my list often and go
through the archive if I haven't in a while, so me missing something is unlikely.

ImagePut effort into your trades
I don't like it when people send me a bunch of pets I want then ask me what I would offer for them
If you don't see anything you'd want using the wishlist button, then I would suggest not sending a trade.
I don't have some secret stash im waiting to use for pets I want really bad, everything you see is everything I am willing to offer

Special Thanks
Clawdina, ~AngelicVixen~, Suppi, Maddy, clarke kom skaikru, KillahZilla, owmyeverything

Dreamies
All Horse Reindeer 2/9 | All Zodiac Dogs 2/12 | All Warrior Cats 2/27

Looking for ALL the macaws! Top priority!
Last edited by Bubbledog on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺 Trade WL with me! Over 1500+ Pets for Trade

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:45 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

I have 36 pages of wishlist, and I would appreciate anyone who helps me lower that number. Donations are always appreciated, and you get your name on my trading thread! It doesn't matter if the pets are wishlist or not, they always help!

Trading Guide

if you're trading for a 2015 then you must be giving a 2015. This rule can be passed by offering the value of that pet without the same year (Ex. 3 2017 uncommons for 1 2015 uncommon) but is recommended to stay by.

I don't want to unlock groups, on rare occasion I may move a pet that I dont have doubles of into the dreamie fodder, but that is it.

Unless its a pet I really like but didn't know about, i update my list often and go
through the archive if I haven't in a while, so me missing something is unlikely.

I don't like it when people send me a bunch of pets I want then ask me what I would offer for them
If you don't see anything you'd want using the wishlist button, then I would suggest not sending a trade.
I don't have some secret stash im waiting to use for pets I want really bad, everything you see is everything I am willing to offer

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

I have 36 pages of wishlist, and I would appreciate anyone who helps me lower that number. Donations are always appreciated, and you get your name on my trading thread! It doesn't matter if the pets are wishlist or not, they always help!

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:49 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:50 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:53 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:54 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:58 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:59 am

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbledog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Hoards
22/50

Foodie Pets
26/100

Trading Guide

Dreamies

Bubbledog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me