Send me trades PLEASE!!!!!!! :)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Send me trades PLEASE!!!!!!! :)

Postby Tigerlilac » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi, I have 440+ pets to trade and would like for people to send trades.
Please read my rules or I will refuse the trade. If you want you can bump this post if you want.
Thank you and I hope y'all have a good day. :)
Last edited by Tigerlilac on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi and welcome to my account. I love collecting animals and want to get all of the ones on my wish list. I also like picking names for all the animals I have and I always pick what I feel best fit the pet, so if you want to know what some pet names mean; don't be afraid to ask. :)
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Send me trades

Postby Tigerlilac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Bump
Hi and welcome to my account. I love collecting animals and want to get all of the ones on my wish list. I also like picking names for all the animals I have and I always pick what I feel best fit the pet, so if you want to know what some pet names mean; don't be afraid to ask. :)
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 pm

bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:05 am

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 am

bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:05 am

bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:12 pm

bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me