Lf wl pets H:many doubles

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: H:EVENT+OLD PETS+ITEMS W:WL PETS

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:22 am

I have a goal to have one of every pet on CS!
If I don't have it It should be on my wishlist!
I will not over pay.
I Will trade most of my items 1 item=1 WL pet year 2016-2019 omg so common-uncommon
Older pets or pets of higher rarities will get you more items.
I won't give away pets.
I am okay with suggestions.
I greatly appreciate messages!
If your trade gets canceled and your not sure why resend your trade with a message asking or PM me.
Thank you for taking the time for reading this!
If you did include the word "axolotl."

Flight Rising for Chicken Smoothie
I am willing to trade FR currency, dragons, and items for CS pets that are on my wish list! I almost always have something in the auction house so if you see something there you would like to trade for let me know!
If you are interested you may pm me on FR or CS or send me a trade with offer or pets you are willing to trade!
Please include you FR username and/or CS username
My FR username is RedUmbreon

Art for pets
I am a digital artist, I draw on an app called DrawCast (now DrawCast+)
I can make stuff for you in trade for pets on my wish list!
I can make you customs, I can draw ocs(not to confinat with humans), just about anything!
I am able to "deliver" digital art via a google doc link or if you have DC you can find it there.
If you are interested PM me or comment on one of my DC posts or send me a trade with your offer and what you would like me to do.
Please include your DC username and/or CS username!
To make life easier, and for examples of prices and works, look at this Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-XSMcrtV55_6x2uwTFaxtV1gpjjgMNmwKioE_-yxCTo

Auction Group!
I want to start holding auctions to try and give people a chance to get some awesome pets!
Im trying to get some rares to put there.
If you have any pets that you dont want anymore and would like to donate them to the auction group I would greatly appreciate that and might even gift you some wishlist pets of yours!
If you are going to donate to the group just send me a trade with the pet(s) and say it is for the auction group.
If you donate I will put your user on a list of donators! Which I might, depending on how many donors I get, do a thank you raffle!

Document Links!
To make life easier for people collecting pets, I have taken the time to go through the entirety of the Chicken Smoothie Archives and counted every pet for every event, every month, for every year and made a list. I will do my best to keep this list updated and accurate. I have done everything on paper first and am in the process on transferring the numbers onto this google document. If you notice any errors in anything, please pm me and let me know so I can fix it! Also if you would like to see any other counts, like for species type or artist, let me know and I will work on adding to the list.
Chicken Smoothie Pet Archive Count Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w-NTbBkRm7gJeWulXRXxh-hoCiidrGEOJbHuIzqys3s/edit?usp=sharing
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:27 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:I have a goal to have one of every pet on CS!
I will not over pay.
I Will trade most of my items 1 item=1 WL pet year 2016-2019 omg so common-uncommon
I won't give away pets.
If your trade gets canceled and your not sure why resend your trade with a message asking or PM me.

I am willing to trade FR currency, dragons, and items for CS pets that are on my wish list! I almost always have something in the auction house so if you see something there you would like to trade for let me know!
If you are interested you may pm me on FR or CS or send me a trade with offer or pets you are willing to trade!

Art for pets
I can make you customs, I can draw ocs(not to confinat with humans), just about anything!
I am able to "deliver" digital art via a google doc link or if you have DC you can find it there.
If you are interested PM me or comment on one of my DC posts or send me a trade with your offer and what you would like me to do.
To make life easier, and for examples of prices and works, look at this Google Doc:

Auction Group!
I want to start holding auctions to try and give people a chance to get some awesome pets!
If you have any pets that you dont want anymore and would like to donate them to the auction group I would greatly appreciate that and might even gift you some wishlist pets of yours!
If you are going to donate to the group just send me a trade with the pet(s) and say it is for the auction group.
If you donate I will put your user on a list of donators! Which I might, depending on how many donors I get, do a thank you raffle!

Document Links!
To make life easier for people collecting pets, I have taken the time to go through the entirety of the Chicken Smoothie Archives and counted every pet for every event, every month, for every year and made a list. I will do my best to keep this list updated and accurate. I have done everything on paper first and am in the process on transferring the numbers onto this google document. If you notice any errors in anything, please pm me and let me know so I can fix it! Also if you would like to see any other counts, like for species type or artist, let me know and I will work on adding to the list.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w-NTbBkRm7gJeWulXRXxh-hoCiidrGEOJbHuIzqys3s/edit?usp=sharing
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:39 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
Bridgy1234 wrote:
I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 am

I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:59 am

I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:16 am

Bridgy1234 wrote:
Bridgy1234 wrote:
I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:19 am

I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:29 am

I will not over pay.
I won't give away pets.

Art for pets

Auction Group!

Document Links!
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me