LF OWLS + OTHER TRADES!!🦉

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: ☆LF TRADES!!! ☆

Postby 0tt3r » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:06 am

bump
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:07 am

bump
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:31 am

bump
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:16 am

i'm going to sleep, pleasse send me some good trades for when i wake up!! have a good day or night everyone! be good people and do good things :)
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:13 pm

bump
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:58 am

bump
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:46 am

im open to all trades; newer players please dont be discourahed from trading if you dont have anything on my wishlist but i have pets that you want! i have multiple NFT groups that you can look in to see they type of pets that i like, and find similar pets to trade - often times i will really like the pets people find - im not picky with pets, i just find it tedious to go through the whole archive to make a perfect wishlist XD! i love all things cute and space!! have a good day everyone! ^w^
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:16 am

0tt3r wrote:im open to all trades; newer players please dont be discourahed from trading if you dont have anything on my wishlist but i have pets that you want! i have multiple NFT groups that you can look in to see they type of pets that i like, and find similar pets to trade - often times i will really like the pets people find - im not picky with pets, i just find it tedious to go through the whole archive to make a perfect wishlist XD! i love all things cute and space!! have a good day everyone! ^w^
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:33 am

0tt3r wrote:
0tt3r wrote:im open to all trades; newer players please dont be discourahed from trading if you dont have anything on my wishlist but i have pets that you want! i have multiple NFT groups that you can look in to see they type of pets that i like, and find similar pets to trade - often times i will really like the pets people find - im not picky with pets, i just find it tedious to go through the whole archive to make a perfect wishlist XD! i love all things cute and space!! have a good day everyone! ^w^
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 pm

0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me