h: TD grinner, advent doubles, 1 C$ store / lf: trades!! 🖤

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: lf; wishlist! h: 1 C$ store, pps dragonkitten, etc! 🖤

Postby EVISCERATRED » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:09 am

BRAINLESSMUTANT wrote:
hi! i'm felix, and i'm currently looking for trades! i've just returned from a few year hiatus, and would love to try to cut down on wishlist pets from the past few years and be more involved in the community again !!!

i have
- oldish pets, some 10+ years old
- a 1 C$ per pet C$ store (rarity doesnt matter in the store! 1 C$ per pet is always accepted!)

i have a sizable wishlist, and (hopefully) clear rules on my trading page!

i'm not too picky (exception of the pps dragoncat), and i try to leave a kind message with every trade!

i may take a while responding to your offer! i want to make sure i get the best possible deal for my pets, so please be patient with me!!

i have a pps dragoncat/kitten, he's in my dreamies folder so you cannot offer on him directly. if you would like to make an offer, mention the pps dragoncat in your trade message.
furthermore, do NOT use my hoard pets (all calicos/torties on my wishlist) to bypass the wishlist lock! i have many common pets from the past few years on my wishlist as well, i am a longtime user of the site and know my rarities !!

thank you for checking me, and my thread out! see you in the trading center ^_^!!
FELIX - IT/ITS - ART CRED.
furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
i <3 metalocalypse & venture bros!
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:59 pm

EVISCERATRED wrote:
hi! i'm felix, and i'm currently looking for trades! i've just returned from a few year hiatus, and would love to try to cut down on wishlist pets from the past few years and be more involved in the community again !!!

i have
- a 1 C$ per pet C$ store (rarity doesnt matter in the store! 1 C$ per pet is always accepted!)

i'm not too picky (exception of the pps dragoncat), and i try to leave a kind message with every trade!

i may take a while responding to your offer! i want to make sure i get the best possible deal for my pets, so please be patient with me!!

i have a pps dragoncat/kitten, he's in my dreamies folder so you cannot offer on him directly. if you would like to make an offer, mention the pps dragoncat in your trade message.
furthermore, do NOT use my hoard pets (all calicos/torties on my wishlist) to bypass the wishlist lock! i have many common pets from the past few years on my wishlist as well, i am a longtime user of the site and know my rarities !!

thank you for checking me, and my thread out! see you in the trading center ^_^!!
furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:05 am

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:57 am

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:46 am

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: h: 1 C$ store, pps dragonkitten // lf: RAVENDOG, wishlis

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:48 pm

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

i try not to be too picky (exception of the pps dragoncat), and i try to leave a kind message with every trade! however i am more than willing to overpay for a ravendog! i've been searching for one since i joined in 2014!

i have a pps dragoncat/kitten, he's in my dreamies folder so you cannot offer on him directly. if you would like to make an offer, mention the pps dragoncat in your trade message. this goes with any non-trade pets for ravendog overpay ONLY.
furthermore, do NOT use my hoard pets (all calicos/torties/tuxedos on my wishlist) to bypass the wishlist lock!

i have many common pets from the past few years on my wishlist as well, i am a longtime user of the site and most recent pets are to fill my collection ; i know my worths/demands !!

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: h: 1 C$ store, pps dragonkitten / lf: WL, trades! 🖤

Postby EVISCERATRED » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:22 pm

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

i try not to be too picky (exception of the pps dragoncat), and i try to leave a kind message with every trade! [size=85]however i am more than willing to overpay for a ravendog! i've been searching for one since i joined in 2014!

i have a pps dragoncat/kitten, he's in my dreamies folder so you cannot offer on him directly. if you would like to make an offer, mention the pps dragoncat in your trade message. this goes with any non-trade pets for ravendog overpay ONLY.
furthermore, do NOT use my hoard pets (all calicos/torties/tuxedos on my wishlist) to bypass the wishlist lock!

i have many common pets from the past few years on my wishlist as well, i am a longtime user of the site and most recent pets are to fill my collection ; i know my worths/demands !!

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:47 am

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

i try not to be too picky (exception of the pps dragoncat), and i try to leave a kind message with every trade! [size=85]however i am more than willing to overpay for a ravendog! i've been searching for one since i joined in 2014!

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:13 am

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EVISCERATRED » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:17 pm

EVISCERATRED wrote:

i have

furry artist + animator
nonbinary + autistic
EVISCERATRED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me