Trading all pets/items for C$ and FR (+Grab bags)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Trading all pets/items for C$ and FR (+Grab bags)

Postby Shadedrifter » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 am

Shadedrifter wrote:
Leaving CS, all my items and pets are uft for C$ or FR currency/items FR Info Thread

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
10k+ uncommons and below pets
200+ pages of items

Prices for store pets and higher rares are listed in gems/treasure, but I will take C$ equivalents at a rate of 5 gems per 1 C$ (so just divide gem price by 5 and you get the C$ price)

All items post 2014 are uft for 1 c$ or 5g (excluding store items), inquire for higher value items
Most items pre 2014 I value at an uncommon of the same year (with some exceptions like raven perch order)
I'll be selling my store items for their current C$ WITH a 1 C$ discount per item e.g. an item for 7C$ in the store I'm selling for 6C$

Bulk offers welcome but do have a price in mind, it takes ages for me to price every trade I'm sent!

C$ value guides I follow:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3719854&hilit=fairy
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3915876

~Thank you~

Quitting CS, all pets and items uft for FR/C$
Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:17 am

Shadedrifter wrote:
Leaving CS, all my items and pets are uft for C$ or FR currency/items FR Info Thread

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

Prices for store pets and higher rares are listed in gems/treasure, but I will take C$ equivalents at a rate of 5 gems per 1 C$ (so just divide gem price by 5 and you get the C$ price)

All items post 2014 are uft for 1 c$ or 5g (excluding store items), inquire for higher value items
Most items pre 2014 I value at an uncommon of the same year (with some exceptions like raven perch order)
I'll be selling my store items for their current C$ WITH a 1 C$ discount per item e.g. an item for 7C$ in the store I'm selling for 6C$

Bulk offers welcome but do have a price in mind, it takes ages for me to price every trade I'm sent!

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:08 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:20 pm

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:58 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:50 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:11 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:16 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:32 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadedrifter » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:47 am

Shadedrifter wrote:

Currently still have:
400+ rares and up
200+ pages of items

~Thank you~

Shadedrifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups