Send me trades PLEASE!!!!!!! :)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Send me trades

Postby Tigerlilac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Bump I now have Halloween pets that I am trading for I don't have please look if you want trade for pets.
Hi and welcome to my account. I love collecting animals and want to get all of the ones on my wish list. I also like picking names for all the animals I have and I always pick what I feel best fit the pet, so if you want to know what some pet names mean; don't be afraid to ask. :)
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:39 am

Bump (also i have Halloween pets for trade too)
Hi and welcome to my account. I love collecting animals and want to get all of the ones on my wish list. I also like picking names for all the animals I have and I always pick what I feel best fit the pet, so if you want to know what some pet names mean; don't be afraid to ask. :)
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 am

Bump I now have 250+ pets to trade please trade me!
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Bump I now have 300 pets PLEASE TRADE me I also have rares and other pets.
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerlilac » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Send me trades PLEASE!!!!!!! :)

Postby Tigerlilac » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Bump
Tigerlilac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me