Selling All Items 1 C$

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: H: New Store Tigers, C$ - LF: 2013 Store Rat

Postby dashr150 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 pm

I have the zebra one! I'm new to CS what would a good price be is C$?
Hey, I'm dashr150! Feel free to trade me!
dashr150

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maus' Halloween Adventures

Postby Dragonswan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Story:

Maus stood on the front lawn and peered up into the clear night sky. She took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air and grinned excitedly. She reached up and picked her pet rat Piper off her shoulder and held her at eye level. "It's here, Halloween night is finally here, and it's perfect!" Maus placed the rat on the brim of her pointed witch hat and picked up her empty cauldron. But it wouldn't be empty for long. Visions of chocolate bars danced in her head as she walked down the driveway and headed down the sidewalk.

Ghouls and goblins of assorted shapes and sizes ran past her giggling and shrieking. Maus surveyed the houses on her street, taking in the spooky decorations and the Jack O'Lanterns grinning at her from every yard. She decided to start at the biggest, creepiest house in the neighborhood which stood ominously where her street dead ended. It was very dark at this end of the road, in fact the absence of light seemed almost like a physical presence pressing down on her from all sides. Maus shivered with anticipation, she always did love to be scared. "Something wicked this way comes." she murmured under her breath as she approached the large imposing door and reached for the knocker. "Trick or treat!"

Story:

The house was quiet and still on this crisp autumn evening. The only sounds to be heard were the distant ghostly shrieks and laughter of the neighborhood children as they began their yearly search for candy. A series of loud metallic thunks began from the bedroom at the end of the hall and a fierce figure in full armor emerged from the doorway. They lifted their visor up on their helmet. "Sir Maus at your ser-" The visor fell shut with a loud clang ,muffling the rest of their words. Maus pushed it back up with an impatient paw. "This may not have been the greatest idea. But I look awesome!" She stopped in front of the hallway mirror to admire her gallant reflection.

Today was Halloween, Maus' favorite day of the entire year and she was about to embark on a most important quest. She was ready to slay some dragons, save some damsels, and fill her pumpkin to overflowing with treats! But first she grabbed her wolf plushie Nymeria to protect her from any spooky ghouls or goblins she might encounter on the way. Even a knight can be scared of the dark. Maus clomped her way out the door and down the porch steps, glancing both ways down the street wondering where to begin. She decided to start at the house with the least amount of stairs. Lifting her visor with one paw, she knocked on the door with the other. "Trick or Treat!"

Story:

A soft rustling was heard as the autumn wind crept through the fallen leaves in the Pumpkin Patch at the end of the lane. An owl gave a mournful call from a distant tree and the shifting leaves sounded like the whispers of the past. The leftover pumpkins in the little patch stood like silent sentinels, her loyal subjects. Maus smiled at the thought and curtsied to them before picking up her treat bag and continuing up the street.

This year Maus was a Pumpkin Princess. She had decided to incorporate her lifelong love of all things pumpkin into her Halloween costume. She meticulously planned every detail of her ensemble; she had even spritzed her gown and wig with a pumpkin scented perfume so the spicy aroma enveloped her. After proclaiming her royal decree, "Let them eat pumpkin cupcakes!", and drinking her fill of pumpkin lattes, she was ready for this most magical of nights. Maus made her way to the door of the next house on the lane and knocked. "Trick or Treat!"

Story:
All Hallows' Eve was finally at hand. Today was Maus' favorite day of them all and she was ready to do some hardcore trick or treating. This year she was a vampiress. The costume made her feel spooky and powerful regardless of how hard it was to talk with fake fangs. She had worn them every day for a week to practice, braving the weird looks from her neighbors and terrifying several small children in the process, but she still had trouble speaking.

Grabbing her candy bag Maus hopped down the stairs of her front porch and started up the street. She headed for the first house with their lights on that she came to. The yard was decorated with many marvelous creepy delights and Maus' tail thumped against the ground with glee. She approached the door. "Thrick or..." Her vampire fangs promptly fell out of her mouth and landed in her treat sack. Blushing a shade of crimson that fashionably matched her dress, she quickly dug them out and slipped the chompers back in. "Ahem...thrick or threat!"

Art of Maus in costume by tawnycatz

2020:

Story:
All Hallows' Eve was creeping ever closer. The air was crisp and full of the familiar scents of autumn. Pumpkin spice flavored everything lined the shelves of the local grocery store. Jack-o'-lanterns stood watch over styrofoam tombstones in front yards all throughout the neighborhood. Up in her bedroom with her blanket over her head, reading one of her favorite books, Maus wasn't feeling it. For the first time in her young life her favorite holiday wasn't filling her with the usual glee and spooky thrills. This literal nightmare of a year had taken it's toll on her Halloween spirit and she was seriously considering skipping the local social distance-friendly trick or treat event.

Stifling a yawn, Maus closed her book, rolled out of bed and stretched. A framed picture on her desk caught her eye. It was taken during her family's yearly trip to Disney World which had been cancelled this year due to the pandemic. A wave of nostalgia swept over her and she instantly knew the perfect costume. The Haunted Mansion had always been her favorite ride at Disney and she especially loved the legendary Hat Box Ghost. Filled with determination she got to work on her costume. On Halloween night she was ready and bursting with excitement. Maus put on her top hat and headed for the first house. "Trick or treat!"

The door before you creaks open slowly revealing a pitch black hallway. You peer into the darkness but see no signs of life. A deep, spooky disembodied voice echoes suddenly from nowhere and everywhere at once.

"Welcome, foolish mortal. You stand upon this haunted doorstep seeking one of two things. But which will it be? A trick from one of our dearly departed residents? Or a treat to reward you for the courage it took to approach our doomed domain?"

After a few moments of silence, you hear a soft sound begin. It sounds as if many voices are whispering and murmuring to each other, deciding your fate, but it's probably just the wind, right?

"The spirits have spoken and you shall be given what you've asked for.....a TREAT!"

A tiny wisp of a spirit floats slowly out of the darkness. Wait...[b]this
is the owner of that deep haunting voice? Really?! While you try to come to terms with this the wee ghost gestures at your treat bag which suddenly feels a bit heavier.

The small spectre fades and vanishes from sight. You hear a very faint "Happy Halloween!"[/b]

The door before you creaks open slowly revealing a pitch black hallway. You peer into the darkness but see no signs of life. A deep, spooky disembodied voice echoes suddenly from nowhere and everywhere at once.

"Welcome, foolish mortal. You stand upon this haunted doorstep seeking one of two things. But which will it be? A trick from one of our dearly departed residents? Or a treat to reward you for the courage it took to approach our doomed domain?"

After a few moments of silence, you hear a soft sound begin. It sounds as if many voices are whispering and murmuring to each other, deciding your fate, but it's probably just the wind, right?

"The spirits have spoken and you shall be given what you've asked for.....a TRICK!"

The entire world is pitched into darkness for a split second, as if you blinked but had never actually closed your eyes. When everything comes back into focus you find yourself standing on the side of the street in front of an empty lot. You hear a faint voice echoing in the distance. "Happy Halloween!"

(Sorry, you've already visited me once. Happy Halloween and I hope to see you next year! :))
Last edited by Dragonswan on Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:36 am, edited 17 times in total.
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 am

thehollowqueen wrote:Currently seeking

I will trade the entire set of the new store tigers for this pet or can also offer C$. Send a trade! =)

Also seeking this guy

Can offer swaps or C$, name your price, send a trade ;)
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:31 pm

I will trade the entire set of the new store tigers for this pet or can also offer C$. Send a trade! =)

Also seeking this guy

Can offer swaps or C$, name your price, send a trade ;)
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Also seeking any unwanted current month newborns. Will pay 1C$ each. Feel free to send a trade!
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:07 am

Also seeking any unwanted current month newborns. Will pay 1C$ each. Feel free to send a trade!
Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:55 am

Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:31 am

Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:21 am

Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonswan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Dragonswan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me