Looking for ALL wishlist items!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: TRADE ME

Postby bbgiby » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:26 am

bbgiby wrote:
bbgiby wrote:
bbgiby wrote:I'd love to trade and have a 5000+ extras I'm very willing to trade from. Will only trade doubles of items, would love to trade for some more CS$ and I'd love to trade some bulk C, VC and such for some UC+,

Happy trades
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADE ME 5000+ EXTRAS

Postby bbgiby » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:37 am

I'd love to trade and have a 5000+ extras I'm very willing to trade from. Will only trade doubles of items, would love to trade for some more CS$ and I'd love to trade some bulk C, VC and such for some UC+,

Happy trades!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:24 am

bbgiby wrote:I'd love to trade and have a 5000+ extras I'm very willing to trade from. Will only trade doubles of items, would love to trade for some more CS$ and I'd love to trade some bulk C, VC and such for some UC+,

Happy trades!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bbgiby » Tue May 14, 2024 1:55 am

Happy trades!
bbgiby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me