LF: Trades!!!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: LF: Trades!!!

Postby PoofyBoy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 pm

bump

Hi! I'm not very familiar with this type of thing, though I enjoy the content on CS, seeing as I love animals, though I am hesitant to trade and horrible with values, so I'll send a trade that you can edit back. (Most likely won't send though) But overall, thanks for stopping by! (❁´◡`❁) (boop him!!)
PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

bump

Hi! I'm not very familiar with this type of thing, though I enjoy the content on CS, seeing as I love animals, though I am hesitant to trade and horrible with values, so I'll send a trade that you can edit back. (Most likely won't send though) But overall, thanks for stopping by! (❁´◡`❁) (boop him!!)
PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:04 pm

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:06 am

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:11 am

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:42 pm

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More about me, beyond my signature!!

Postby PoofyBoy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Hi! So, please refer to me as Poof!!! I go by any pronouns, and I love cats, dogs, dwarf hamsters, PPS bunnies, bunnies, bright colors, dull colors, basically anything spooky, pastel, or even... CANDY CORN themed.

So, I will accept pets with the species I listed above, or even ones I didn't list!! I am fairly open to a lot of things, except for rats.. as long as they're pps and have a pastel palette :>

My favorite colors are; Red, Blue, Purple, and Black.
Take these into consideration when sending non-wl trades!! they can boost your chance of me accepting if it has my favorite colors of a pet or item :)

I am BIG for items, especially clothing!! Though I have a small item wl, only 2 pages.

I have a mascots group, they're all revolved around the things I generally enjoy, or, well, a person or two, the connection is hidden and only known to me of course.
This pet, v
was caught in the pound, and the plushy version I got in the lost and found, so really, this is just a big free coincidence.

Really, this is more of a insight into what I will and will take when trading, but I also love to gift people, there's a 50/50 chance that YOU can get a gift from me!! Rare, uncommon, items, commons, it doesn't matter what it is, I will gift it to anyone!!

That being said, this will be edited if necessary, but otherwise, this is where it ends!! thank you for reading! :}
Last edited by PoofyBoy on Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Thank You list!!

Postby PoofyBoy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:09 pm

Thank you to:
- Egghead_Eva_
- van
- Codex
- trancegeminii
- Quackers <3
- sawge ❤❤
- Eli Clark
- ❝amortentia.❞
- werewolves
- Trade Gremlin
- Spiritthesly ❤❤❤❤
- AmaruNara❤❤❤
- haneli
- OMGit`sKairi
- sapphirelion
- KHMT
- Luff
- rubyrocketboots13 ❤❤❤❤
- remy!
- Painful Affinity
- Electronia🤍
- vist🤍
- Leikindasuxkz
- Kaidou
- WolFox
- Lovehope&kindness
- smorestxllison\
- The_Shadow_Ghost
- Thistle_Whistle
- red leader
- DiamondJulia6
- Wednesday
- opal.
- Kitkat2716
- [dys]functional
- TheBeesKnees
- wrryvern
- solar.
- Stormquillity
- diseaseCryptid
- baking-bugs
- catmother456
- broken sorrow
- werepickle
- good_wolf
- TheWillOTheWisp
- Taffini
- james.
- ღ Mother Hallow ღ
- PandoraDiskenth

This will be replacing the list I have in my trading rules, as to keep them neat!! Each of these wonderful people decided to gift me, some more than once, and this is my way of saying thank you!!!!

As a player of Chickensmoothie, I will also continue to give out gifts, to pass on the kindness given to me, sharing it forward is my way of things!❤
Last edited by PoofyBoy on Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:10 am, edited 29 times in total.
PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:41 pm

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoofyBoy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:42 pm

bump

PoofyBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me