πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž Tokens for Lil Monsters

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

πŸ’Ž OPEN FOR TRADES πŸ’Ž Tokens for Lil Monsters

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Tatangi's Trades Are: OPEN

This is my trade thread, which is very old at this point so I will try to keep it updated when I can. I'm not open for all trades, I'm more likely to accept your trade if you trade on things that I mention in this thread. For example, I'm going to mention what I'm looking for below and what I'm willing to trade for it. If you go outside of that, you are taking the risk that I may not accept it.

SPECIAL OFFER

Offering a full set of semi-custom dino adopts like these or semi-custom one page of any of these lines for one whole set of my hoarding pets!
Image Image Image Image

Currently Looking For The Following Pets

After finally completing the Christmas Advent '09 sitting Cat set, I'm not looking to complete easter sets! I have all the easter pets on my WL. I've completed the 2022 Set (but have some favorites I really like from that one) so as long as it's from an easter event and on my wishlist, I'm open to trades! I even have Toyhouse Codes for trade for them as well, just send me a trade saying you would like a code, and I'll accept the trade with a code in the message. I'll even do Custom Adopts like this for Easter pets.

Image Image Image

I'm currently looking for any Yearly pets that I've missed. This means the New years pets that have the year on them! They are already on my wishlist, so they should be easy to find. The only outcomes I've missed are those pictured above. Offering: Lunar New Years Pets, Rarity Trades, and the unusual yearly pets

Item Search

At this time I'm currently trying to collect all the Lil Monster plushies! I've actually got a few of them already, but would like to complete the collection! Currently trading 4 tokens per Wishlist Lil Monster, 2 for Non WL Lil Monsters
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

No Offer List

I'm trying to make certain groups untradeable, but based on the amount of pets I have some of them slip through the cracks. Please do not make offers on Easter Pets unless I have a double of them. Do not make offers on rares unless you're offering something specifically that I'm looking for in this thread, artwork or C$ in exchange. Anything inside the trade group is open to trade unless It's an easter pet that somehow got past me.
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:20 am, edited 96 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store Pet Trade

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Paperclip Store Pet Trade

I'm currently trying to see how far up the Store Pet list I can go. With each trade that is successful, I will list the trade here so that others can see, and so that we can see how far up we can truly go! It's a journey that I'm excited to do!

Trades completed
    None at this time

Currently Have

At this time, I'm looking to trade the above pet for any of the VR pets of the previous year, so any Very Rare Store pet from This list will be a trade for the Store Pet I have to offer.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž Brigade's Cheap C$ Shop πŸ’Ž

Postby pigeon.enthusiast » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:54 pm

ImageTrade Sent!
just letting you know but this is a little bit complicated but its cool
pardon me i'm a little horse

⋆ carrd ⋆ dappervolk ⋆flight rising ⋆ completed hoards ⋆
pigeon.enthusiast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 pm

ImageTrade Sent!

Almost didn't notice this just so you know
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Eaglespirit wrote:ImageTrade Sent!

Almost didn't notice this just so you know

Understood. I will move it to make sure it is noticeable! Thank you for letting me know!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:16 pm

The "bump" system has been removed based on feedback. :)
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:28 pm

bump! <3
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž Brigade's Cheap C$ Shop πŸ’Ž Pets from 2010 + More!

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:34 pm

I'm always open to feedback! If you wish to help me improve my little shop, please just send me a PM! I'm always open to your thoughts and opinions! <3
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’Ž Brigade's Cheap C$ Shop πŸ’Ž Pets from 2010 + More!

Postby Tatangi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:38 am

Image Other Trades!

I am now open for pet trading! Please keep it rarity for rarity. If you wish to make an offer on a Rare pet, or want to, post here which pet you are wanting and we can discuss it further via PM! They are only up for WL pets only! Highest priority are '09 sitting christmas cats! I'm trying to complete the collection!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me