My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entrye:)

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:50 pm

The roan in the white parts looks perfect here. I'd actually be interested in hearing the technique on how you did that.

However in the colored spots of the piebald, I noticed there is a darker brown line along the dog's foreleg?
That doesn't look like part of the phenotype because the part further away from the black is darker than the tan area touching the black part.

And the patch on the back has clear differentiation between the brown and black but on the foreleg it's more blurry, I'd like to see the design be a little more consistent in one direction or the other.
Also the saddle looks like it's creeping back onto the back leg, and I'd want to see if you could share a photo where it does that?

You have very good ideas, sorry if that was a lot of advice but if you made a few changes in the technique next time I think it would make a big difference. I'm going to close this thread if possible and start a new one with the lineart we have now, where the eyes have been redone, and feel free to make another entry on the New Artist Search.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me