Woltern Guest Artist Search by rae sanders

Based on Click to view
Artist rae sanders [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Woltern Guest Artist Search

Postby rae sanders » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:03 am

What are Wolterns?
Wolterns are a special wolf. They are known to be warriors of Ukir. They are a wolf with Eastern dragon tributes: The whiskers, Nose plates, horns, and some have leg furs.

What are the Wolterns' fur pattern?
They are unique with mostly natural colors, sometimes they won't, but that is rare.

Note to Artist: The armor lines are for the younger wolves.

Topic

About the Species
Here you will find everything you may ever need to know about the Woltern species.

What are the Woltern?

The Woltern is a wolf / eastern dragon cross breed also known as 'The Warriors of Urkir.' They are with attributes of an eastern dragon.

What do the Woltern look like?

The Woltern are large, thing wolves with attributes of an eastern dragon. They feature a set of whiskers coming from their muzzles in varying lengths. Their have a set of nose platelets running from their not to just between the eyes. The Woltern typically has a set of horns coming in four different styles: The curved horn, an antler-like horn, straight horns pointing backward, and straight horns pointing up. At the end of their long legs they may have feathering, also in varying length. They have a relatively short tail for their great size.

Wolterns normally have a natural colored base coat, yet they also have unique markings along their body. This is due to war-paint. In honor of the dragon goddesses, the Wolterns paint their coats. This paint stains their coat for the rest of their lives.

What about the armor?

The Woltern armor is said to be a projection of their inner self. To say, more light-hearted Wolterns may wear a lighter armor, or a more hardy Woltern may wear a bulky armor set. How decorative the armor is depends on personality as well. A rather plain Woltern may have very plain armor.

Younger Wolterns in training get a set of default training armor. This is normally just from plain scrap metal to cover the basics in combat.

As I have returned to Chickensmoothie more, I have decided to bring back a few of the species I had, and with doing so, I have decided to host a Guest Artist Search for each one (will link them below)

I will be picking up to 5 Guest Artists, meaning there could be less (also potential for more).
These artist may have the potential to have a more permanent position, or longer one, if they do not want permanent.

With getting a spot within the Guest Artists slots, you will be able to design 3 adoptable Wolterns , along with one personal custom of your own. These adoptable Wolterns are FREE and forum based.
As you can see, the original adoptions post is in need of a revamp, so I will be doing that at this search is ongoing. There is no end date at this time, however I can close it when I do feel as such.
Last edited by rae sanders on Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woltern Guest Artist Search

Postby rae sanders » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am

Reserved
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woltern Guest Artist Search

Postby rae sanders » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:20 am

open

Last bumped by rae sanders on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:20 am.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me