City K9's V.2 Artist Search (Open) by Alizba

Based on Click to view
Artist Alizba [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

City K9's V.2 Artist Search (Open)

Postby Alizba » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

City K9's

You Have found your way to the Artist Search area! When its open you can apply to become one of three ranks! There the main adopt artist, the Nursery artist, and the Explorer artist!
-The main adopt artist post adopts on the main page! I ask of them to post attest 1 adopts a month.
-The nursery artist makes pups! I also ask of them to age up the pups when its time and that they have attest one slot open a month. (If unable to age pups up let me know and I will do it.)
-Lastly, the Explorer artist is an artist that will claim an k9 to make when one been found when exploring they can also post adopts in exploring and give a quest for them!(Ex. bring so much of something to clam the K9) I ask of them to claim at lest one K9 a month if there are any at the time there not require to post adopts.

---

Artist are given a MYO token every month or every 5 City K9s made! They also may sell there adopts and keep profits they make.

AdoptsNurseryShopExploreMYO

Wish to join the team on City K9 here the form! You only need to post one entry form but you may post more if you wish!

Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Rank applying for:(Main, Nursery, Explorer)
Traits used in fallowing K9:
Hello I am SilentFox. uuhhh i use est time but thats not my time zone?
Alizba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me