⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Artist Search ⚝ by rainbowpanda101

Based on Click to view
Artist rainbowpanda101 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Artist Search ⚝

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:32 pm

Main Page------News------Rules------Oom Traits------Colors/Patterns------Shop------Nursery------MYOs------FAQ------Discord------Artist Search

This thread is only available for creating entries to be an Oom artist.
Please do not use this thread for any other purposes. Thank you!

About the Oomogwoc wrote:
The Oomogwoc, known more commonly as the Oom,
are a species of sentient aliens who came here from Sarg,
a planet quite similar to Earth. These cow-like creatures have
been extremely interested in our domestic cows, and they are
the reason behind the whole alien abduction of cows hoax! They
never intended for us humans to be frightened of them, so they
have been trying to become friends with the human race and
have been trying to teach us about themselves!

Will you befriend an Oom and take them home?

xxx

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Entry Rules ⚝

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:33 pm

GENERAL

• Please be respectful to everyone. Begging, bribery, whining, bullying, and harassment will not be tolerated here.

• Do not spam or double post. Take all chats to private messages. Saying "mark" is allowed, but please do so only once.

• Do not mini-mod. Please let the owner handle any misbehavior or answer any questions posted.

• Do not steal. The owner will not hesitate to report members if they are caught stealing.

• This Artist Search thread is only available for people to use to try out to be an artist for The Oom From Outer Space.

...- Please do not use this for other purposes, such as coloring in OCs. You will be reported for misuse of the thread.

• COPPA members cannot be artists, as they cannot message on CS or have Discord, per their age restriction.

• The Artist Search will remain open until further notice. It may be closed in the future if required.

• If chosen to be a guest artist, rainbowpanda101 will get in touch to discuss a month long trial period.

...- Guest artists are required to finish a minimum of 3 adopts during their trail period and will be listed as a guest artist.

...- Once 3 adopts have been created & judged, rainbowpanda101 will decide whether an artist is given full artist status.

...- If accepted to full artist status, only then can an artist begin regularly making adopts and breedings.

REQUIREMENTS

• Please read the entire list of rules in the main thread before making any entries.

• Please use a cover for your entries. You may make as many entries as you'd like, but they should all be under one thread.

• Post this form, filled out, in the first post of your cover thread:

Code: Select all
    [size=150][b][i]Artist Try Out - The Oom From Outer Space[/i][/b][/size]
    [b]Username:[/b] [your username]
    [b]Do you have any previous experience designing adopts?[/b] [yes/no; If yes, where?]
    [b]Design Examples:[/b] [Please link to your most recent designs.]
    [b]Why would you like to be an artist for The Oom?[/b] [Please describe why you would like to be an artist.]
    [size=150][b][i]Thank you![/i][/b][/size]

• If you’d like to edit the lineart to add your own traits, use the following settings:

• Make sure the drop down list is set to "Round Pixelated" in order to get the correct pixel brush.

• If you tend to be shaky when it comes to lining, you can experiment with the smoothing setting at various numbers.

...- The lineart for the Oomogwoc was done with smoothing set at 60.

• Artists should have access to the Discord app, or be willing and able to create an account, to keep in touch with Oom staff.

• Do not remove the FAKE sign on your entries. It must remain on the images at all times.

• All entries must be made on the Oekaki. Any entries made off-oekaki will be disqualified.

• Please look at the Traits post and follow it when making entries. Any entries with incorrect traits will need to be edited.

• Do not add anything that could be considered NSFW, controversial, offensive, or not child friendly in any entries.

...- Anything in an entry that could be classified as such will result in the entry being disqualified.

rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Traits ⚝

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:34 pm

GENERAL

xxxThe Oomogwoc, known more commonly as the Oom, are a species of sentient aliens who came here from Sarg, a planet quite similar to Earth. These cow-like creatures have been extremely interested in our domestic cows, and they are the reason behind the whole alien abduction of cows hoax! They never intended for us humans to be frightened of them, so they have been trying to become friends with the human race and have been trying to teach us about themselves!

xxxThis species has a vast array of shapes and sizes for their ears, eyes, noses, and tails, along with a variety of other features that make one Oom different from another. Both natural and unnatural colors are found in the Oom. Their patterns and markings can also vary greatly and may include spots, stripes, patches, blotches, dark points, brindle, and more.

xxxOne incredibly interesting thing about the Oom is that each of them are born with a Life Orb on the ends of their tails. These orbs are smooth to the touch and emit a soft, vibrating pulse when touched. The Oom use their Life Orbs to manipulate the world around them, from turning knobs to closing doors to levitating items. This is how the Oom were able to create their space craft! Their Orbs also allow them to communicate with other sentient species via telepathy.

xxxJust as no two Oomogwoc are alike, no two Life Orbs are exactly the same. They come in any color imaginable. Some are bigger. Some are smaller. Some are more oblong than round. When in use, a Life Orb will glow. The brighter the glow, the more energy the Oom is putting into their manipulation. For example, if an Oom were to pick up a huge boulder their Orb would glow much brighter than if they were trying to pick up a tiny pebble.

xxxxx
EARS

Oomogwocs can have ears of any shape or size.
This includes ears that look similar to other animals!

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
EYES

Oomogwocs can have eyes of any shape or size.
Unless one is damaged, all Oom have a maximum of 2 eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx
NOSES

Oomogwoc noses can vary in shape,
but they are always rounded and symmetrical.

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
TAILS

Oomogwoc tails can vary in shape and length.
All Oom have a Life Sphere on the end of their tails.

OTHER

Oomogwoc have other additional features that can vary! These features include:

Teeth: 2 round "fangs" that can vary in length (no longer than just past the chin)
Eyebrows: 2 eyebrows, 1 above each eye, can vary in size & shape
Antenna: 2 antenna on forehead, can vary - thin & long to fuzzy & moth-like
Horns: 1 or 2 horns located on forehead, can vary in size/shape
Fur Length: longer fur, seen in small patches (head/legs/etc) or all over body
Claws: sharp claws, one on each front toe, can vary in length and thickness
Cloven Hooves: back hooves are cloven instead of having a single hoof
Scars/Missing Parts: scars/missing limbs/eyes/etc from bodily injury, CANNOT lose tail

rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Colors & Patterns ⚝

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:34 pm

BASE COAT COLORS

The Oom have a vast array of base coat colors, both what we see as natural and unnatural for animals!
Their base coats also range in shades and hues, from light to dark and from pastel to bright.

These swatches are only to show an idea of what colors the Oom can have but is not limited to them.

ImagexxxxxImage

PATTERNS

The Oom can be seen with many patterns and markings! Basically, the options are endless.
Mix and match together things like spots, stripes, patches, blotches, dark points, brindle, and more!
Some Oom may be simple and natural while others may be more chaotic and detailed. Which do you prefer?

* IMPORTANT NOTE *

The only design requirement for the Oom is that the color of their irises and their Life Orb are the same.
This rule applies to all Oom, even those with different eye shapes or tail shapes. IRISES + ORB = SAME COLOR

rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚝ The Oom From Outer Space ⚝ Artist Search ⚝

Postby sillymillipede » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:16 am

mark!
Image 𝚔𝚒𝚝 ~ 𝚒𝚝/𝚒𝚝𝚜 Image