6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

v.6 Galingale Striders - Artist Search

Postby dragons whisper » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Galingale Striders

V1 · V2 · V3 · V4 · V5 · V.6
-----
Information · Adoption · Breeding · Customs · Rescue · Events
Artist Search · Archive · Gift Lines · Discord · Fan Club · Transfers · Make Your Own

----------Artist Search---------------

Welcome! If you are interested in becoming part of the team, here is the place to do so! We are always looking for staff and not just artists! If you are applying, please no covers. Here is a list of positions we offer.

Moderators handle the disputes, questions, rule breaking, etc... within the community. Moderators will have to be able to keep tabs on the Chicken Smoothie community and the Discord community. In order to apply, you must join the Discord and post the form to the "Applications" panel.

Archivist
Archivist handles the Archives, Master lists, or records for the species. Records contain the owner ID numbers, Galingale Strider creation numbers, Link to the adoption page and whether or not they are from an event. The archives are kept on Toyhou.se, knowledge of the app and basic code is required. In order to apply, you must join the Discord and message "Darastrrix" with an Application of basic knowledge or any previous jobs with similar responsibilities. We will ask you to fill out and edit the code we use for the Striders on Toyhou.se.

Artist
Artists get to design Galingale Striders for the community to adopt. You must design at least 3 different Galingales Striders in order to apply. We expect you to be available at least 1 day of the week to post adopts.

Breeding Artist
Breeding Artists design the foals of paired Galingales. Galingales can have 1-3 foals at a time. When designing and posting breedings, artists do not have to post foal lines as an artist, but are required to post foal and adult lines in order to apply.
You can choose breedings between these 6 options, genders do not matter for your application. Breedings can only happen between males and females. You must complete at least 3 breedings with 1 or more foal for each.

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Trial Artist
Design 3 breeding's or 3 regular adopts in order to apply. Most artists will start off as trial artists and can be promoted to full-time. Trial Artists have a 1 month trial and are allowed 1 custom at the end of their trial, this includes a mutation. They are welcome to design 1 event adopt if their term is during an event.

---------------General Staff Expectations and Benefits---------------

All staff must be fairly active within the species with clear communication. The species does NOT come first, you do. Let KathrynKat and Dragons Whisper know when you need a break, because life gets messy. All staff, including archivists and moderators, will receive 1 custom or self breeding a month. This will be in the form of a "Custom" or "Breeding" ticket. All staff may apply for any Striders created but must also follow the rules of adoption.
All staff are required to be on the Discord server, as this is the main form of communication from the owners to the staff. There is no limit to creating adopts or breedings but we expect at least 1-3 a week. For archivists we expect to see forms updated every month. For Moderators we expect to see frequent activity. This is not required but preferred. If staff is unable to carry out their duties for 3 months, with out communicating why they may be inactive, they will be asked to step down or be removed from staff. We expect all staff to be kind, fair and are required to follow the community rules. Any form of Harassment or bullying to other staff and the community can lead to a perminant ban.

---------------Staff Search Form---------------

Think of this as a Resume, I want to see what you are capable of, how well you can handle the position and your past experiences, if you have any. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. You are welcome to add what ever your think is necessary. Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]User ID:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Your Schedule:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you would be good for this position?:[/b]
---
Entry Information
(put n/a if it does not apply)
---
[b]Inspiration/Creative Process:[/b]
[b]Rarity and Category:[/b]
[b]Sire:[/b]
[b]Dam:[/b]

Last edited by dragons whisper on Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:00 am, edited 20 times in total.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:56 pm

wip
Last edited by dragons whisper on Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:05 am

wip
dragons whisper

My pets