Lone Bashkir Curly V3 | Artist Search by Pandora!

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandora! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lone Bashkir Curly V3 | Artist Search

Postby Pandora! » Sat May 28, 2022 2:31 am

Welcome to Lone Bashkir Curlies V3!

Lone Curly Navigation
┈➤ Home Page
┈➤ Nursery
┈➤ Competitions
┈➤ Imports
┈➤ Info Center
┈➤ Rarity Guide
┈➤ Artist Center
┈➤ Artist Search
┈➤ Discord
Archives
┈➤ Stable Log
┈➤ Main Archive
┈➤ Event Archive
┈➤ Nursery Archive
┈➤ Item Log
The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!
Last edited by Pandora! on Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lone Bashkir Curly V3 | Artist Search

Postby Pandora! » Sat May 28, 2022 2:41 am

Hello and welcome to the artist search for the Lone Bashkir Curly! Here you can make entries to try out for an artist position for the species. Make sure you have read and understand the rules for the artist search, as well as the general rules for the species.

Remaining Positions
✧ Full-time Artist
✧ Ghost Artist
✧ Guest Artist

Artist Search Rules
✧ All CS rules apply.
✧ State which artist position you are applying for.
✧ Please use a cover for your entries, and add a “FAKE” sign to each entry.
✧ You may not keep LBCs created for entries.
✧ Do not change the shadow and highlight values, we want to see your full artistic ability.
✧ List the genotype and phenotype under each entry created. Artists should have a basic
understanding of equine genetics but help is always available from Taxidea, Pandora, or other staff.
✧ Minimum of three entries are required.
✧ Refer to the rarity guide for breed gene standards.
✧ No line edits allowed besides mane and tail edits.
✧ No tack may be used in entries.
✧ Have fun and feel free to ask any questions here or reach out through private message!

Full-Time Artists:
✧ Full-time artists will be expected to make at least two free adopts a month.
✧ Full-time artists will be expected to complete at least one free breeding a month.
✧ Full-time artists will contribute at least one adopt per event.
✧ All artists should have a good understand of species genetics, and, as always, Pandora and Taxidea are happy to help with any questions.
✧ If you are expecting to be inactive, go on a hiatus, or either permanently/temporarily move to a ghost artist position please notify Taxidea or Pandora.
✧ All artists are expected to judge and halter their adopts in a timely, fair manor.
✧ Staff perks include: one monthly staff custom that may include one limited gene, and a birthday month custom with two limited genes.

Ghost Artists:
✧ Ghost artists have no minimums for monthly adopts, but must make at least two free adopts per month in order to qualify for their monthly artist custom.
✧ Ghost artists have no minimums for monthly breedings, but must open at least one breeding slot to qualify for a monthly artist custom.
✧ Ghost artists are not required but highly encouraged to participate in any events.
✧ All artists should have a good understand of species genetics, and, as always, Pandora and Taxidea are happy to help with any questions.

Guest Artists:
✧ Guest artists positions are open for any artist that would like to contribute to regular free adopts, breedings, and event adopts more sporadically than ghost or full-time artists.
✧ Guest artists are welcome to transition to a ghost or full-time artist if they want to qualify for staff perks.

▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lone Bashkir Curly V3 | Artist Search

Postby Medd » Sun May 29, 2022 1:10 am

Mark