Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Alemenca Artist Search OPEN

Postby Taxidea » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:10 am

Dimensions

Archives
Welcome to the Space Between...

Alemenca are a dimensional species whose corporeal form resembles a horned light draft equine. Alemenca live in the space between dimensions and are vital for the survival and basic functioning of our third dimensional (3D) world. In non-corporeal form, Alemenca are best thought of as elemental essences: an energy form that allows for a specific type of energy to exist in a corresponding dimension. In corporeal form, Alemenca store their essence in the crystalline horns they possess, and the color of their essence is dictated by their individual Alignment. Alemenca existed long before our planet was born but have formed a unique attachment to our globe and especially its equid species. It is because of this affection that they chose to resemble the mythical unicorn in corporeal form and display natural equine colors, although they have been known to exercise some creativity around certain special events. The only part of themselves that Alemenca cannot decide is their alignment, as this is determined by the Alemenca that participate in their fusion.

Alemenca are owned by Deltas. By joining the Alemenca community, you take on the role of a Delta and will be responsible for the training, Motion, and Fusion of your Alemenca. Deltas do not have set natures but can be cooperative, competitive, or something in between. It is up to you to decide how you want to direct your Alemenca. The more successful your Alemenca, the more stable our world.

Artist Search

Alemenca is looking for artists! Please make sure you follow the Artist Search Entry Rules and Artist Rules below. Thank you!

Artist Search Entry Rules
    › Anyone may enter! All CS and Alemenca rules apply
    › Make a cover for your entries & delete the artist search cover
    › Please include the Cover Form with your cover
    › You must make at least two entries
    › You must make entries of at least two different Alignments (Water, Fire, Air, and Earth)
    › Please include the entry form with your entries
    › Do not remove or cover up the signature
    › Use the Fake Stamp and UFA Background with every entry
    › Do not alter the lines, including coloring them
    › You may adjust the glow of the horn but do not alter it otherwise
    › No designs may be kept or taken off-site
    › You may mess with the shading
    › The Alignment colors are saved to the swatch
    › Please DM me on CS or Discord if you have questions and have fun ^-^

Artist Rules
    › Staff artists must make 1 Alemenca adopt every 2 weeks minimum. There is no limit on how many Alemenca adopts an artist can make.
    › Staff artists must have 2 free Fusion slots per month minimum.
    › Ghost artists do not have a minimum number of adopts that must be made but artist benefits are contingent on number of adopts created monthly.
    › Artists must choose a winner for any adopts made within 1 week of the closing date. Adopts not judged within this time frame will be judged by Taxidea or a mod.
    › You may choose a proxy to judge for your adopt if you think it will not be judged in time.
    › Artists who consistently fail to judge their adopts or choose a proxy judge within the specified time frame and without notifying Taxidea or a mod of extenuating circumstances will be put on temporary probation from artist status and their artist benefits temporarily revoked.
    › Realistic coat colors and markings only with the exceptions of Alignment-specific aspects (Alignment-colored horn and end of mane/tail).
    › Regular adopts may have any combination of common and uncommon colors/patterns. Alemencas that come from Fusions may have rare and dimensional traits added using points. Please follow the Coat Guide and Coat Colors & Patterns post for rarities and genotypes/phenotypes.
    › Please use the Alignment Guide to find HEX codes for discovered alignments.
    › Line edits are not allowed without permission from Taxidea.
    › Please inform Taxidea or a mod if you will be inactive or need a break. Take care of yourself first!

Staff Benefits
    › Staff are given 5 Delta points, 5 Alemenca points, and 5 Marks every month as long as they meet the specified adopt and Fusion requirements.
    › Ghost artists are given 1 Delta point, 1 Alemenca point, and 1 Mark for each adopt/Fusion they complete (up to 3; no additional rewards will be gained for more than 3 adopts/Fusions).
    › Staff artists may create one custom Alemenca with common/uncommon traits (of a discovered alignment) each month. Simple line edits are allowed. Ghost artists must have made at least two adopts/Fusions to qualify for this benefit. All customs must be approved by Taxidea before posting.
    › Staff artists may create one custom Alemenca with two rare traits and one dimensional trait (of a discovered alignment) during their birthday month. Ghost artists must have made at least one adopt/Fusion per month for three consecutive months in order to qualify for this benefit. All customs must be approved by Taxidea before posting.
    › Additional benefits will be provided and discussed with staff on the Discord server!

Entry Forms

Cover Form

Code: Select all
[size=90][center][b]Alemenca Artist Search[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For:[/b] (Staff Artist, Ghost Artist, or Undecided)
[b]Why You Want to be an Alemenca Artist:[/b] (will not affect your chances, just curious!)
[b]Do you have Discord?[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center][/size]

Entry Form
Code: Select all
[size=90][center][b]Alemenca Artist Search Entry[/b]

[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b][/center][/size]
Last edited by Taxidea on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alemenca Artist Search

Postby paradise, » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:17 am

mark ^^
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx